News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 08, 2015, 07:08:19 PMI'll take a break from the Off Topic board for a while. It's just become a toxic mess and I'd rather not add to it. I will return when people mature and not before.
I'm following suit.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 08, 2015, 07:08:19 PMI'll take a break from the Off Topic board for a while. It's just become a toxic mess and I'd rather not add to it. I will return when people mature and not before.
That's why I didn't say a word for the whole ordeal :P

I just want to say one thing.
I have been/am having so much heartache and sadness in real life these last few months and have been very depressed. I came to NSM to get away from all that crap. And arranging really helps me unwind and just help me breath normally. Music and arranging really give me great joy through this hard time in my life. But the way the forums have been going and the fighting that has been going on has just been even more heartache for me that I can't take. I might not seem like a sensitive person but I really am very sensitive. If this madness doesn't end soon I, unfortunetly, have no choice but to permanantly leave the forums. :(

Maelstrom

OK I'M BACK IN OFF TOPIC FOR ONE POST.

MLF, LEAVING NSM≠IGNORING OFF TOPIC.

SERIOUSLY. JUST KEEP ARRANGING AND IT WILL ALL BE OK.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 08, 2015, 09:14:06 PMOK I'M BACK IN OFF TOPIC FOR ONE POST.

MLF, LEAVING NSM≠IGNORING OFF TOPIC.

SERIOUSLY. JUST KEEP ARRANGING AND IT WILL ALL BE OK.
this. don't give up on your arranging just for that, dude.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

Well, Off Topic is a big part of NSM. And I don't like seeing people fight.

I didn't say I was leaving NSM but that I will if this madness doesn't stop. I think more punishments need to be put in place around here. I'm glad Noc got banned for what he did....he should've listened to Kefka. People don't get punished enough around here.

Dudeman

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 08, 2015, 09:33:05 PMWell, Off Topic is a big part of NSM. And I don't like seeing people fight.
Personally, I spend a lot of time on the forums and I hardly EVER read anything in the Off-Topic board aside from games. Just stick around the Nintendo and Submissions boards and let things simmer down. So many people are taking breaks 'cause of that board that it pains me whenever someone else decides to go.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on February 08, 2015, 09:40:20 PMPersonally, I spend a lot of time on the forums and I hardly EVER read anything in the Off-Topic board aside from games. Just stick around the Nintendo and Submissions boards and let things simmer down. So many people are taking breaks 'cause of that board that it pains me whenever someone else decides to go.
Good Idea! :)

King Sammer

Goodbye!
I will be arranging a lot of arrangements.

Also I am scared of Maestro giving me warnings... That's another reason I'll leave
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

blueflower999

Quote from: King Sammer on February 09, 2015, 04:14:19 PMGoodbye!
I will be arranging a lot of arrangements.

Also I am scared of Maestro giving me warnings... That's another reason I'll leave
This is like the fourth time, are you actually leaving or not
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

He must secretly be a cat, pacing back and forth through the door left (for the time being) wide open for him.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

As a cat owner, I can say that is disturbingly accurate.

Sebastian

I'm taking a break from Off-Topic and everything else that isn't arranging related for a long time.
I just was greatly insulted by one of the members and can't deal with this, off topic crap and all my real life problems. I'm surprised I'm not leaving the whole dang forum.

blueflower999

Following in Olimar's footsteps, I put in a request to be banned for one week. Some people have said some really hurtful things to me and to each other lately and I'm sick of all the hate that's been running rampant on here the past few weeks.

I'll see you all after that time. Best of luck.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

NSM Daily
Delivering NSM News Since 2015

NSM's Fall
by braixen1264, NSM member
10 February, 2015

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 02, 2015, 03:10:10 PMGoing on indefinite hiatus, see ya
Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 08, 2015, 08:01:34 PMI'm following suit.
Quote from: mariolegofan on February 10, 2015, 06:38:20 AMI'm taking a break from Off-Topic and everything else that isn't arranging related for a long time.
I just was greatly insulted by one of the members and can't deal with this, off topic crap and all my real life problems. I'm surprised I'm not leaving the whole dang forum.
Quote from: blueflower999 on February 10, 2015, 06:46:13 PMFollowing in Olimar's footsteps, I put in a request to be banned for one week. Some people have said some really hurtful things to me and to each other lately and I'm sick of all the hate that's been running rampant on here the past few weeks.

I'll see you all after that time. Best of luck.

It appears that NSM is going to die. Hide your children, hide your wife. The end is near.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

the_last_sheikah

Now that's just wacky talk right there.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!