Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

If I wasn't on my smartphone atm, I would post multiple .gifs expressing my feelings.

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 22, 2015, 02:58:25 PMBack, because I realized I should probably be able to have enough self control to limit myself to doing things on here that I actually enjoy. And just to be clear:it really wasn't
in fact, the shitty way some people are treated around here is part of why I left

But yeah, tentatively back. Still going to be way less active than before, though.
Yes!
We will try to be really kind in ways we talk to each other from now on! :)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 22, 2015, 02:58:25 PMBack, because I realized I should probably be able to have enough self control to limit myself to doing things on here that I actually enjoy. And just to be clear:it really wasn't
in fact, the shitty way some people are treated around here is part of why I left

But yeah, tentatively back. Still going to be way less active than before, though.
glad you're back! How's Prague?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

It's AWESOME. I chose the right goddamn site to study abroad.
Everything is so absurdly cheap here (not the least of which is my student housing), and the food is so cheap. I'm actually paying considerably less than I would in the states for a semester, even with the traveling I'm doing. And I've been doing a decent amount: went to Paris to visit some friends studying there, went to Dresden for a day, going to Madrid in a couple of weeks to visit friends studying there, probably going to Ireland the weekend after (i.e. the weekend after st. patrick's day), going to Budapest at some point, going to Vienna to see the philharmonic, and that's really only up to halfway through the semester :D

K-NiGhT

i'm so jealous :(

also you never added me back on skype D:

FierceDeity

gahhh, the app is such shit. It doesn't tell me half of the time when people add me :/ and my computers are kinda in the shitter right now for the most part. I can probably check tonight, though?

Nebbles

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 23, 2015, 11:46:34 AMIt's AWESOME. I chose the right goddamn site to study abroad.
Everything is so absurdly cheap here (not the least of which is my student housing), and the food is so cheap. I'm actually paying considerably less than I would in the states for a semester, even with the traveling I'm doing. And I've been doing a decent amount: went to Paris to visit some friends studying there, went to Dresden for a day, going to Madrid in a couple of weeks to visit friends studying there, probably going to Ireland the weekend after (i.e. the weekend after st. patrick's day), going to Budapest at some point, going to Vienna to see the philharmonic, and that's really only up to halfway through the semester :D

...i'm so jealous. ;_;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Xaoz

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 23, 2015, 11:46:34 AMIt's AWESOME. I chose the right goddamn site to study abroad.

Welcome to Europe, friend!
I travelled alot in my youth (long time ago :() and I can say:
Ireland has one of my favourite landscapes. It is really awesome (if you are a fan of mountains, green grassland and rain)! Even though I was there only once, I will go again, some day!
You should really check it out. Dublin is pretty ugly, though... Was really disappointed by that. Make sure to visit a brandy shop! Although I usually never drink, I have to admit, irish whiskey is really good.
Have fun!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

DrP

I suggest Salzburg in Austria and Interlaken in Switzerland. Absolutely gorgeous places to go. They're a bit out of the way, but entirely worth it!

and GO TO COPENHAGEN. I can't stress that enough. Hands down my favorite city in Europe

and try to make it to Tallinn and Vilnius, because they are also cheaper cities and not yet discovered by mainstream tourists!

Jamaha

Flight leaving soon. I'll be spending the next two weeks in New York and Boston.

Try to behave while I'm gone.

K-NiGhT

ooooooh what does this button do?

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on February 24, 2015, 11:52:38 PMFlight leaving soon. I'll be spending the next two weeks in New York and Boston.

Try to behave while I'm gone.
Haha.
Have fun! We will behave and patiently wait for your arrival :)

Maelstrom

ZeldaFan

*NSM asplodes in Jamaha's absence*

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D