NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

I'm not sure what posts that are being over-analyzed Winter. But I've never seen anything wrong with your comments, and personally I don't think you cause any trouble and should always welcomed here. But if you want to leave, do so, no one can force you not to.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Quote from: Sir Dino on March 17, 2015, 10:51:37 PMSpecial hi to Jompa, DonValentino, and Bespinben, whom i recall he came back to NSM in October. Miss you guys a lot! Email me or something :)

Late reply, sorry! Hi if you still stop by sometimes! Not quite, this is the thread for people who go for a while heh

Sebastian

Quote from: Sebastian on April 18, 2016, 06:46:10 PMI'm going on a trip for a week and won't be around my computer.
Ugh. I'm FINALLY back. I hate long car trips O_o

DrP

So, hi.. I'm back for a bit, but also still extremely busy as always.. so I guess bye for now? I'm going to try and pop my head in occasionally, but I can't make any promises. Heading to AU/NZ in a few weeks, so I'll for sure be away for that.

BlackDragonSlayer

Welcome back! I'm still going to try to overtake you in post count some day soon! Mwahaha!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

I'm having some serious computer problems so I'll be without Finale access for a while. Actually, finals are coming up anyways so don't expect much from me (at least arranging/updating-related) for a couple weeks. Taking a forced break which I needed anyway...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

Well another year has gone past already so that means I'm going to Mount Gambier in South Australia once again for a school jazz band competition. See ya guys on Monday.

cashwarrior1

Bye!
This reminds me, I will be gone until Sunday, I'm going camping.

JDMEK5

Internet goes bye bye for me. Idk how long and I'll still be around here and there for sure absolutely but it might be a little less frequent. Not that I can't still answer PMs and stuff cuz I'll be in on my phone many a time yet. It's just to do anything regarding sheets or files may not happen immediately (2-3 business days most likely).
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

I've been away.....unofficially. I haven't had internet for a while, but now I do!
I'm back.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

You mean... welcome back... unofficially!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jamaha

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.