News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

I'm back from orientation... should be able to check out submissions tomorrow.  You guys sure have been busy submitting... >_>

Edit: Make that Saturday... I've been busy with another project today.  I'll really really try to do it tomorrow though.

Harvest

I'll be away until Sunday night.
-

ALPRAS

I have a laptop too muahaha xD

Ill be out days 24-25 (piano contest) and all august

Gooch

Quote from: dahans on July 10, 2009, 01:09:15 AMI will be off for 2 weeks. I make holidays in Italy :D.
Eat lots of Gelato!

Nintendude73

Quote from: Gooch on July 17, 2009, 07:03:50 PM
Quote from: dahans on July 10, 2009, 01:09:15 AMI will be off for 2 weeks. I make holidays in Italy :D.
Eat lots of Gelato!
Seconded... holy crap I loved Italy's gelato.  I don't get why that stuff hasn't caught on in the U.S.

SirIngusBingus

^Because people confuse it with ice cream?

Nintendude73

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 18, 2009, 06:47:44 AM^Because people confuse it with ice cream?
But it's BETTER than ice cream.  People will just have to learn.

Petpetfood

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 18, 2009, 06:56:09 AM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 18, 2009, 06:47:44 AM^Because people confuse it with ice cream?
But it's BETTER than ice cream.  People will just have to learn.
I've never had it before, but I've heard it's good. Where do I buys it?

Nintendude73

Either Italy... or... the only place I've ever seen it in the U.S. is in Estes Park, Colorado.  There have to be some other places that sell it.  It's stupidly hard to find in the states though.

Petpetfood

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 18, 2009, 07:18:28 AMEither Italy... or... the only place I've ever seen it in the U.S. is in Estes Park, Colorado.  There have to be some other places that sell it.  It's stupidly hard to find in the states though.
Grr...Location fail for me then.

SirIngusBingus

Or, if you're un NYC, go to Little Italy. You'll find some.

Petpetfood

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 18, 2009, 07:23:47 AMOr, if you're un NYC, go to Little Italy. You'll find some.
But I'm in Florida, Miles and miles away from NYC or Colorado. I'm not flying there just to taste it.

Petpetfood