News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

I love gelato. we have an awesome place in town, called La Scala Creamery. BEST gelato ever. :P they make it all there.
I'd actully like to get a job there next year... >_>
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Nintendude73

Hmm... there's a Little Italy right near where I'm going to college.  I'll have to see if they have gelato there. ;D

ALPRAS

Forget it everyone. Theres no place where you can bought Italy's Gelati (gelato= singular/ Gelati= plural) besides Italy, believe me. There's an Italian Gelato shop in near my house that the gelati are divinal, superb... But the quality is too far from the TRUE gelati from Italy... They're so good that Ive eated 7 Gelati at once, and I never got full... THEY ARE SO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
Once, I bought a gelato (near St. Peter's piazza, Rome) that includes: 3 giant balls (Ive Chosen Strawberry ,Mint and chocolate); the cone was covered with chocolate and confettis; Chantilli or condensed milk; an extra mini cone and a cinamon and cookie stick in the top of the cone. BEST GELATO EVER!!!! The price? Only 2,20â,¬!!!!

btw, the woman the serve me the gelato was portuguese xD

Also, the pizzas are awesome, but the cheese that they use in pasta are freakin strong and its very hard to eat all the food..

SirIngusBingus

Quoteits very hard to eat all the food..

We italians love to feed you.

You can get excellent gelato in NYC, it tastes just right.
And although I know Gelati is the plural, it just doesn't have to be made plural there.  :P

Anyway, I'm going to camp this week, but it's a commuter camp, so I'll probably still be on.

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 18, 2009, 03:41:34 PMWe italians love to feed you.

You can get excellent gelato in NYC, it tastes just right.
And although I know Gelati is the plural, it just doesn't have to be made plural there.  :P

You are italian? I didnt know :P

I thought that all American ice creams were based in Mcflurys xD

PS: I love how Italians serve gelati with shovels xD

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 18, 2009, 04:05:03 PMPS: I love how Italians serve gelati with shovels xD

lol, i love that :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

Oh my god, why this discussion? It makes me hungry

Brassman388

Anybody hear of a group called "Quartetto Gelato"? They're the greatest.

Dalonzo

Time to barge in the conversation. Doesnt gelato mean ice cream or something? lol in spanish it's helado.
nehways, don't they use goat cheese for pasta...i've gone to some ristoranti (is that even right?) where they tell me the strong flavor is goat cheese.

SirIngusBingus

QuoteTime to barge in the conversation. Doesnt gelato mean ice cream or something

NO

dahans

I am back :D and I see that a lot things happened in the meantime. Plz, could anyone be so kind as to tell me what exactly has happened :D?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

GreekGeek

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 26, 2009, 10:03:51 AMDrama...and lots of it.

It wasn't that bad. Just the usual swearing and calling people pricks while they're obviously not.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 26, 2009, 11:37:45 AM
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 26, 2009, 10:03:51 AMDrama...and lots of it.

It wasn't that bad. Just the usual swearing and calling people pricks while they're obviously not.

You were the problem, you were being very offensive with your posting.
-