News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Just don't pull a Guan on us.

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

I won't be leaving forever, but there's a strong chance I won't show up again until winter break or even next summer. :-\

GreekGeek

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 17, 2009, 08:43:49 AMI won't be leaving forever, but there's a strong chance I won't show up again until winter break or even next summer. :-\
That is forever.

Jamaha

What's with this college making people so damn busy.

GreekGeek

What is it with people finding college more important than a regular trip to NSM?

Nintendude73

Sorry, but with what we're paying for this college, I'm focusing on my studies above all else.  If it turns out to be way less work than I am anticipating, then things may be different.  But for right now I'm assuming the worst.

SirIngusBingus

I return.

Anyway, @Nintendude, see if you can just drop by once a month or so and at least check your PM box, in case we need to ask you something or whatever.

Nintendude73

I'll be checking my email at least once daily, so I'll get notified of any PMs.  I won't disappear from this place entirely, I just won't be updating.

SirIngusBingus

dahans

I will be for 5 days in Brussels :D. See you later!
(We should call this thread Official I am away/I am back topic :D)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

This will probably be one of my very rare times I'll be able to get on the internet. I am considered homeless and won't be able to get much internet access. Thank you for everyone's support for my arrangments, thanks to Mr. Nintentdude ok for the avid and constant updates and accepting my arrangments.

Goodbye and wish me luck.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 20, 2009, 08:39:57 AMThis will probably be one of my very rare times I'll be able to get on the internet. I am considered homeless and won't be able to get much internet access. Thank you for everyone's support for my arrangments, thanks to Mr. Nintentdude ok for the avid and constant updates and accepting my arrangments.

Good luck Brass, we will miss you a lot :'(

Jamaha

Off to Espoo tomorrow.

Meeting my fellow engineering students.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 20, 2009, 08:39:57 AMThis will probably be one of my very rare times I'll be able to get on the internet. I am considered homeless and won't be able to get much internet access. Thank you for everyone's support for my arrangments, thanks to Mr. Nintentdude ok for the avid and constant updates and accepting my arrangments.

Ahggh, no! I can only hope you'll bounce back soon. Drop by here whenever you get a chance, and tell us how things are for you.
Also, don't worry about that arrangement, I think I'll be able to manage it by myself.
I'll miss you, man...

Quote from: JaMaHa on August 20, 2009, 11:09:02 AMOff to Espoo tomorrow.

Meeting my fellow engineering students.

When are you coming back?