News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XCII: Seeriously!

Started by davy, December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Woops, double post, but I agree with FA. We should hold off on the BDS lynch until we have more info.

FireArrow

We can either not lynch someone or lynch someone who didn't seer BDS.

My top 3 suspicions:
1. Noc - Despite showing awareness of other people posting their seer results, he hasn't posted his. Additionally he's ignoring the larger issues while making pretty straightforward comments about little things, which is really common wolf behavior.
2. Shadowkirby - Was somehow unaware of what I meant by "tell us" and didn't mention what he did last night until prompted twice.
3. Dude - Really weak reason for seering the wrong person as pointed out by Olimar. I can also see him being a fool though.

Imo daj is more likely a fool than a wolf. I think TZP is probably human - a wolf would probably make up a seering or try to avoid the matter (see: noc & shadowkirby) and a fool would not be so apologetic if he was trying to pull a "i forgot to seer" stunt.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Oh and olimar, I just saw this.

Quote from: davy on December 02, 2016, 03:30:50 AMFools do not know eachother. Whenever a fool dies, it will be posted that a fool has died.

It's impossible for a wolf to pretend to be a fool.

mikey

I like not lynching bds because as a guaranteed fool we won't misfire later in the game.  It's safer to lynch him day 2.  My current suspicions are dudeman and FA.
Dudeman because dudeman and FA because though his playstyle is anything but consistent he tends to err toward the leadership role when he's playing as a wolf (see: that one game where he convinced everyone he was a seer somehow, as well as others that I can't remember off he top of my head)
unmotivated

mikey

For the record,, I see red bds red but I don't think it's relevant any more since we didn't get quite enough results for your liking
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 03, 2016, 11:18:48 PMIt's safer to lynch [BDS] day 2.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 03, 2016, 11:20:11 PMI don't think [my seer results are] relevant any more since we didn't get quite enough results for your liking

We have another night phase, no?

EFitTrainr

"2. Shadowkirby - Was somehow unaware of what I meant by "tell us" and didn't mention what he did last night until prompted twice."

It's almost finals week, dude. Like I said, I had no idea that we had even started.
I like food.

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on December 03, 2016, 10:54:46 PMWe can either not lynch someone

Please note that no lynch is not an option in this game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on December 03, 2016, 11:00:02 PMOh and olimar, I just saw this.

It's impossible for a wolf to pretend to be a fool.

Lol it is not "impossible," it just means that they'll be revealed once they die. Like I said, it's in the wolve's and human's best interest to NOT kill fools, so if a wolf publically claims to be a fool, why tf would we kill them right away? Hell, just look at BDS: he already has immunity until we are done figuring out who we all are (that is, if we actually go through with killing him, which like I said would be an honorable self-inflicted wound for all if he really is a fool). ALTHOUGH, now we can't NOT kill him, because if we want to know if our seering results are accurate we will have to confirm that he is indeed a fool.

Also, here's something to think about: if it just so happens that when we kill BDS he is NOT a fool, the wolves will have the advantage. It's super easy for them to confirm who's the real seer, being that they already know that they are both red and would only need to seer one claimed player/compare results. So, at the point in the game that we finally decide to kill BDS and on the off-chance he was actually a wolf, then hooray for the wolf death, but fuck now we are back at square one in figuring out our own identities, while the other living wolf has several accurate seerings under their belt.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Also:

Quote from: davy on December 04, 2016, 05:30:55 AMPlease note that no lynch is not an option in this game.

Uh safety on shadowkirby
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

It might be a wise idea to only have the people who didn't seer BDS to do it tonight, so the wolves can't just ruin all our results by wolfing BDS. Maybe everyone else should hit one of the people who didn't seer last night so everyone has a target.

Olimar12345

^But why would he wolves WANT to kill a fool? Just thwarting our plans doesn't seem like enough to justify such a consiquence. Killing a fool is a bad move for everyone but that fool lol.

Dude

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 03, 2016, 07:02:43 PMI own it

Dude, why did you seer Noc instead of BDS?
where did you say that I wasn't paying attention sorry

Dudeman

Friendly reminder that we all get to vote on someone to guard tonight. If we vote BDS, that ensures that he gets seer'd again and won't be offed by the wolves before we can figure out our roles.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 03, 2016, 11:18:48 PMDudeman because dudeman
You could at least try and be logical for once, you know? NocturneOfShadow.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 04, 2016, 09:43:46 AM^But why would he wolves WANT to kill a fool? Just thwarting our plans doesn't seem like enough to justify such a consiquence. Killing a fool is a bad move for everyone but that fool lol.
Because he was going to die anyway. This just kills him sooner to deny us information. I'm not sure how you missed that......

Quote from: Dudeman on December 04, 2016, 10:18:16 AMFriendly reminder that we all get to vote on someone to guard tonight. If we vote BDS, that ensures that he gets seer'd again and won't be offed by the wolves before we can figure out our roles.
I like this.