The Dark Knight

Started by Nakah, July 18, 2008, 11:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 27, 2008, 12:43:27 PMhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=gnvxXxmpAvY&feature=related
"This video is no longer available due to copyright claim."

The hospital scene. Best part of the movie. Or, at least, funniest to me.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SuperFireKirby

dammit why do they have to ruin all the fun? >:( The pencil trick is the most badass thing ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

wow gamer. *Goes and watches it* but no serioiusly wow.

KefkaticFanatic

Just search on youtube, you'll find all the great joker moments.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I don't know if you guys are having this problem but on my computer it restarts about 25 minutes into the movie.

Gooch

movie quality could be alot better. (on the internet)

KefkaticFanatic

Dude, the movie has been out for a week.  This is some of the best you're going to get.  Of course the version I have from a torrent is far superior to this one, but streaming this is one of the best videos there are.

me irl
[close]

iDOWN

That movie was more epic than this

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: iDOWN on July 29, 2008, 10:01:49 PMThat movie was more epic than this

MAJOR epic ending.   ;)

Nice sig, Gamer. One of the best parts in the movie.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 31, 2008, 05:07:10 PM
Quote from: iDOWN on July 29, 2008, 10:01:49 PMThat movie was more epic than this

MAJOR epic ending.   ;)

Nice sig, Gamer. One of the best parts in the movie.  :P
QFT on both accounts.

SuperFireKirby

Do you want to know how I got these scars?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]