NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Nine Lives' Arrangements | [NEW] Dr. Mario - "Endings" & "VS Game Over"  (Read 5357 times)

NineLives

• King K. Rool Rap
  • Any feedback for my sheets I'd gladly appreciate!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nine Lives' Arrangements | [NEW] Tomodachi Life - "Mii Edit"
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2021, 10:10:13 PM »

It's been a while since I did a piece from Tomodachi Life, and since it's section's still been a bit bare on the site, I thought I'd arrange another! I feel this song is probably the most well-known tune from the game, though, if not, then it's the one I remember the most due to constantly having to make Miis and looking up how to set specific personalities for them for hours. It's a fun little ditty, and I hope you all enjoy it!

Tomodachi Life - "Mii Edit" | PDF | MIDI | Source

NineLives

• King K. Rool Rap
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nine Lives' Arrangements | [NEW] Dr. Mario - "VS Game Over"
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2021, 11:29:02 PM »

I've been on a bit of a Dr. Mario craze. I've mostly been playing the Nintendo 64 version on NSO for a bit, but I was fairly fond of this theme, though I hardly ever heard it in-game due to needing a second player. Either way, I saw the sheet on NSM needed a bit of an update, so I took it upon myself to make this sheet. Hope you all enjoy!

Dr. Mario - "VS Game Over" | PDF | MIDI | Source

NineLives

• King K. Rool Rap
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nine Lives' Arrangements | [NEW] Dr. Mario - "VS Game Over"
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2021, 03:44:51 AM »

In addition to the other Dr. Mario sheet, I decided to do a non-replacement sheet from the game too. This one was a bit of trouble to transcribe due to all the time signature changes and stuff like that, but overall, it was a fun sheet to make!

Dr. Mario - "Endings" | PDF | MIDI | Sources: "Low Difficulty" "Hi/Med Difficulty"

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Aspiring VGM Composer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nine Lives' Arrangements | [NEW] Dr. Mario - "Endings" & "VS Game Over"
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2021, 05:18:28 AM »

In addition to the other Dr. Mario sheet, I decided to do a non-replacement sheet from the game too. This one was a bit of trouble to transcribe due to all the time signature changes and stuff like that, but overall, it was a fun sheet to make!

Dr. Mario - "Endings" | PDF | MIDI | Sources: "Low Difficulty" "Hi/Med Difficulty"

Ha, imagine you spend all that time practicing and finally manage to beat it on Low Difficulty, and all you're treated with is... that.

Joking aside, good stuff, my man! Glad to see some Dr. Mario love. (Maybe we can work on Dr. Mario 64 together?)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 22 queries.