Nine Lives' Arrangements | [NEW] Dandy Dungeon

Started by NineLives, March 21, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NineLives

It's been a while since I did a piece from Tomodachi Life, and since it's section's still been a bit bare on the site, I thought I'd arrange another! I feel this song is probably the most well-known tune from the game, though, if not, then it's the one I remember the most due to constantly having to make Miis and looking up how to set specific personalities for them for hours. It's a fun little ditty, and I hope you all enjoy it!

Tomodachi Life
"Mii Edit" | Files

NineLives

I've been on a bit of a Dr. Mario craze. I've mostly been playing the Nintendo 64 version on NSO for a bit, but I was fairly fond of this theme, though I hardly ever heard it in-game due to needing a second player. Either way, I saw the sheet on NSM needed a bit of an update, so I took it upon myself to make this sheet. Hope you all enjoy!

Dr. Mario
"VS Game Over" | Files

NineLives

In addition to the other Dr. Mario sheet, I decided to do a non-replacement sheet from the game too. This one was a bit of trouble to transcribe due to all the time signature changes and stuff like that, but overall, it was a fun sheet to make!

Dr. Mario
"Endings" | Files

LeviR.star

Quote from: NineLives on November 23, 2021, 06:44:51 PMIn addition to the other Dr. Mario sheet, I decided to do a non-replacement sheet from the game too. This one was a bit of trouble to transcribe due to all the time signature changes and stuff like that, but overall, it was a fun sheet to make!

Dr. Mario - "Endings" | PDF | MIDI | Sources: "Low Difficulty" "Hi/Med Difficulty"

Ha, imagine you spend all that time practicing and finally manage to beat it on Low Difficulty, and all you're treated with is... that.

Joking aside, good stuff, my man! Glad to see some Dr. Mario love. (Maybe we can work on Dr. Mario 64 together?)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

Been playing quite a bit of this game and its sequel on the Disney Afternoon Collection. Thought I'd arrange one of the few leftover pieces on the site for it. Hope you all enjoy!

DuckTales
"African Mines" | Files

LeviR.star

Quote from: NineLives on December 18, 2021, 03:49:21 PMBeen playing quite a bit of this game and its sequel on the Disney Afternoon Collection. Thought I'd arrange one of the few leftover pieces on the site for it. Hope you all enjoy!

DuckTales - "African Mines" | PDF | MIDI | Source

Hey, this one's a banger! Nice job arranging it, sheet looks great 8)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

But wait! There's more!

DuckTales
"Gyro's Hidden Stage" | PDF | MIDI | Source
"The Moon" | Files

NineLives

Since Nintendo decided to add this game to its service, how could I resist playing the original when I enjoyed quite a bit of the reboot? Here's another funky jam now fit for piano:

ToeJam & Earl
"Big Earl Bump" | Files

NineLives

Since I liked the GBC version of Mario Tennis so much, I decided to pick up Mario Golf's first handheld title for a spin, and it's been surprisingly decent. I can see where some RPG assets were reused to be put in the tennis game, though I think the RPG formula was also improved somewhat in tennis as well. Either that or I have a sport bias. Either way, I thought I'd try my hand at arranging Mario Golf's main menu music. Do enjoy!

Mario Golf
"Menu" | PDF | MIDI | Source

NineLives

Since I was already on a roll with the DuckTales sheets, I thought I'd get to work on some of the sequel's pieces. Here are a couple I've just finished:

DuckTales 2
"Niagara Falls" | Files
"The Bermuda Triangle" | PDF | MIDI | Source

NineLives

Since I've been using my 2DS quite a bit recently, I've gotten to cycle through some of my themes for it, and one of them was a Sonic-related one. While I haven't played the game itself, I've found myself really getting into this song, so I thought I'd arrange it for the good ol' piano. Enjoy!

Sonic the Hedgehog 3
"File Select" | Files

NineLives

While I haven't really been playing this game, I have been playing a bit of the first 3 Wario Land games on my 3DS. I may try arranging some more themes from that franchise, but I thought I'd finally try to get this particular theme on the site. It was my first Wario game, and the first level's tune is one I'll always remember for how much it captured the feel of the titular character.

Wario World
"Greenhorn Forest" | Files

NineLives

Been playing a bit of Star Fox 64 recently. It's been pretty fun! Aside from Star Wolf's theme and the game's main theme though, I haven't really had any of its music stuck in memory. There was, however, a song from the original SNES Star Fox that came up recently. Do enjoy!

Star Fox
"Fortuna" | Files

NineLives

Thought I'd try another from the same game.

Star Fox
"Macbeth" | Files

NineLives

I recently bought myself the GameBoy version of Donkey Kong for my 2DS, and I must say it's a pretty neat game so far. It's crazy how many movement options Mario has. It's like Super Mario 64 in 2D before the big M even made it into 3D... and there's only 2 buttons!
I thought I'd celebrate my newfound love for the game by arranging two of its map themes. Who knows? Maybe I'll even do more!

Donkey Kong (1994)
"Big City" | PDF | MIDI | Source
"Forest" | PDF | MIDI | Source