News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 21, 2012, 12:44:43 PMI know Shadow Kirby, but that isn't Dark Kirby.

Kirby kills DMK and gives me the throne.

I send out all my thousands of minions at once, who overwhelm you and Kirby.
"Why don't all villains do that? :P"
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Ghirahim kills you and your minions with his huge army of Bokoblins, Moblins, and Stalfos.

I take the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 21, 2012, 12:44:43 PMI know Shadow Kirby, but that isn't Dark Kirby.

Kirby kills DMK and gives me the throne.
Hai guys
I like food.

Zunawe

A wild Shadowkirby appears! Everybody is distracted! I move the throne out from under Dudeman.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 21, 2012, 05:09:12 PMA wild Shadowkirby appears! Everybody is distracted! I move the throne out from under Dudeman.

While moving the throne, you fall off of a cliff cartoon-style, but don't emerge unharmed cartoon-style.
The throne happens to fall next to me; I sit on the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

I come back and take the throne.

Dudeman

Unoriginality is unoriginal.

The throne is confiscated by me. I sit.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

Quote from: Zunawe on August 14, 2012, 02:45:52 PMThe creativeness police decide that simply saying you take the throne was not worthy of getting you the throne. You are arrested and thrown into a dimension in which everything is gray and square and there is no creativity. I sneak up and take the throne while the police are dragging you away kicking and screaming.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 26, 2012, 11:12:12 AMUnoriginality is unoriginal.

The throne is confiscated by me. I sit.
(basically the same thing. I was just more elaborate)

The irony makes your head explode. I clean up the throne and sit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

I come bursting into the throne room riding a rainbow flygon with a diamond sword in my hand that commences to shoot portals and fluffy bunnies and teleport everyone to a poisonous asteroid known for its dwarves and casserole. I am then carried by twenty-four sugar-gliders to settle upon the throne, therefore becoming Queen of the Stupid.

Zunawe

I sit in the throne and laugh at your ramblings from the LSD I gave you.

I program things

UnknownKirbyMan

I sit next to Zunawe on the throne and raise a Light Screen around the throne.
Also, Cirno is the Queen of the Stupid, not Fleetstar. Or maybe Utsuho Reiuji.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Zunawe

But the throne is only big enough for me! So I backstab you and become an evil dictator! Mwahahaha

I program things

UnknownKirbyMan

"Critical hit on Substitute. The Substitute fades away."
I obliterate you with a point blank Hyper Beam.

I become invisible and fly somewhere nearby to watch.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Dudeman

...which leaves the throne open, allowing me to take it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 30, 2012, 01:20:14 PM...which leaves the throne open, allowing me to take it.

As UnknownKirbyMan goes to ambush you...
You've activated my trap card!!! Tributing a DARK monster with 1000 or less ATK, I eliminate both of you with Crush Card Virus. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber