News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Control the Throne

Started by Spyro, May 28, 2012, 03:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 21, 2012, 12:44:43 PMI know Shadow Kirby, but that isn't Dark Kirby.

Kirby kills DMK and gives me the throne.

I send out all my thousands of minions at once, who overwhelm you and Kirby.
"Why don't all villains do that? :P"
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Ghirahim kills you and your minions with his huge army of Bokoblins, Moblins, and Stalfos.

I take the throne.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on August 21, 2012, 12:44:43 PMI know Shadow Kirby, but that isn't Dark Kirby.

Kirby kills DMK and gives me the throne.
Hai guys
I like food.

Zunawe

A wild Shadowkirby appears! Everybody is distracted! I move the throne out from under Dudeman.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 21, 2012, 05:09:12 PMA wild Shadowkirby appears! Everybody is distracted! I move the throne out from under Dudeman.

While moving the throne, you fall off of a cliff cartoon-style, but don't emerge unharmed cartoon-style.
The throne happens to fall next to me; I sit on the throne. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Spyro

I come back and take the throne.

Dudeman

Unoriginality is unoriginal.

The throne is confiscated by me. I sit.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

Quote from: Zunawe on August 14, 2012, 02:45:52 PMThe creativeness police decide that simply saying you take the throne was not worthy of getting you the throne. You are arrested and thrown into a dimension in which everything is gray and square and there is no creativity. I sneak up and take the throne while the police are dragging you away kicking and screaming.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 26, 2012, 11:12:12 AMUnoriginality is unoriginal.

The throne is confiscated by me. I sit.
(basically the same thing. I was just more elaborate)

The irony makes your head explode. I clean up the throne and sit.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

I come bursting into the throne room riding a rainbow flygon with a diamond sword in my hand that commences to shoot portals and fluffy bunnies and teleport everyone to a poisonous asteroid known for its dwarves and casserole. I am then carried by twenty-four sugar-gliders to settle upon the throne, therefore becoming Queen of the Stupid.

Zunawe

I sit in the throne and laugh at your ramblings from the LSD I gave you.

I program things

UnknownKirbyMan

I sit next to Zunawe on the throne and raise a Light Screen around the throne.
Also, Cirno is the Queen of the Stupid, not Fleetstar. Or maybe Utsuho Reiuji.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Zunawe

But the throne is only big enough for me! So I backstab you and become an evil dictator! Mwahahaha

I program things

UnknownKirbyMan

"Critical hit on Substitute. The Substitute fades away."
I obliterate you with a point blank Hyper Beam.

I become invisible and fly somewhere nearby to watch.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Dudeman

...which leaves the throne open, allowing me to take it.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 30, 2012, 01:20:14 PM...which leaves the throne open, allowing me to take it.

As UnknownKirbyMan goes to ambush you...
You've activated my trap card!!! Tributing a DARK monster with 1000 or less ATK, I eliminate both of you with Crush Card Virus. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber