News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Introduction Thread

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 18, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Quote from: King Sammer on February 14, 2015, 06:05:46 PMHi! I'm an admin on this forum. I love making awesome posts on this forum.

I am so awesome here!
Can u stop trolling, go do that in 4chan or somewhere else...

On another note, AUSSIE!

Latios212

Awesome, another Pokémon! Hello :P

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2015, 05:51:55 PMWelcome! We've got a lot of newer people here so you should fit right in. Just ignore the more annoying ones.
As someone who's officially been here about a month, I second this.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Raichu on February 14, 2015, 05:47:48 PMHello!
I'm a uni student from Australia... I play clarinet and very terrible piano, but I enjoy trying to play sheets from this site that are way to hard for me :P
I would say the Pokemon games are my favourite, closely followed by Zelda and Mario.
So yeah... Hi :)
Welcome! Always great to have someone new!
If you need any help with.....anything just ask me :)
And

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2015, 05:51:55 PMWelcome! We've got a lot of newer people here so you should fit right in. Just ignore the more annoying ones.
This^

Xaoz

Quote from: Raichu on February 14, 2015, 05:47:48 PMI play (...) very terrible piano, but I enjoy trying to play sheets from this site that are way to hard for me :P

Welcome to the club.

Also welcome to NSM! Do you also arrange?

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 29, 2015, 06:31:01 AMBraixen is a guy. I saw him on tinychat and in the face to name topic.

CONFIRMED. I KNEW IT ALL ALONG.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

You can believe whatever you want hun
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 14, 2015, 06:10:33 PMCan u stop trolling, go do that in 4chan or somewhere else...

On another note, AUSSIE!
quit stealing my thunder mate
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Oh, there really is a member called Raichu...I thought you were making that up to anger me...sorry.

Hi Raichu! I am the Bringer of Magnificence, but you have permission to call me Dan. Hope you enjoy arranging!

Clanker37

Quote from: Raichu on February 14, 2015, 05:47:48 PMHello!
I'm a uni student from Australia... I play clarinet and very terrible piano, but I enjoy trying to play sheets from this site that are way to hard for me :P
I would say the Pokemon games are my favourite, closely followed by Zelda and Mario.
So yeah... Hi :)
Weeee Aussie. East or West? God help you if you're in the middle

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 14, 2015, 09:19:17 PMGod help you if you're in the middle
What's wrong with the middle?

Clanker37

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 09:26:13 PMWhat's wrong with the middle?
It's desert. Or Adelaide. Which is as exciting as desert.

Although, they do have some pretty rocks out there.

Sebastian

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 14, 2015, 09:31:09 PMIt's desert. Or Adelaide. Which is as exciting as desert.

Although, they do have some pretty rocks out there.
I see. I'm not that familiar with Australia even though it's the place I'd like to visit the most :P

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 09:32:57 PMI see. I'm not that familiar with Australia even though it's the place I'd like to visit the most :P

I'd rather go to Legoland, California, USA.

Australia is oficially called Oceania now, btw.