News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Darnit darnit DARNIT. I broke my Wii U gamepad!!!!! Cracked screen and its all kinda weird colors. What do I do?? Replacements are $150!

KefkaticFanatic

buy a new one

and take your anger out on a pillow next time

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

A new one: $150.....
And I wasn't angry. It was an accident :/
I called Nintendo and they can fix it for $110. I worked em down to $75  8)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Maelstrom

I have a big paper due tuesday and, no matter what I do, I can't seem to focus on it and accomplish anything.
**** ADD

Sebastian

Quote from: Nebbles on April 02, 2015, 04:25:46 PMWent from 150 bucks to 75. Impressive.
I explained to her how poor I was ;)
No, actually I made my Mom contact Nintendo. When she was talking on the phone with them, she said to me, "It' 110 bucks to repair it." Then I told her to talk em down :P
$75 is as low as they went. I convinced my Mom to pay $20 of it so Im really only paying $55. :)

MaestroUGC

And I have to pay $0 because I didn't break my gamepad.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 02, 2015, 07:26:13 PMAnd I have to pay $0 because I didn't break my gamepad.
Make Maestro pay $20 so you only have to pay $35.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 02, 2015, 07:32:22 PMMake Maestro pay $20 so you only have to pay $35.
Make two more people pay $20 so you only have to pay $-5.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 02, 2015, 05:24:52 PMI have a big paper due tuesday and, no matter what I do, I can't seem to focus on it and accomplish anything.
**** ADD
ADD isn't an excuse
unmotivated

Dude

And why complain on Thursday?? I'd be waiting till Monday, haha.

Winter

Quote from: mariolegofan on April 02, 2015, 10:11:55 AMDarnit darnit DARNIT. I broke my Wii U gamepad!!!!! Cracked screen and its all kinda weird colors. What do I do?? Replacements are $150!

http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Display-Assembly-Nintendo-WII-U/dp/B00A9PN5JO

No it costs less than $40 and there's like a $5 screwdriver on amazon to get in the gamepad

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on April 03, 2015, 01:40:56 AMAnd why complain on Thursday?? I'd be waiting till Monday, haha.
Because it's a 5 page paper that is a considerable part of my grade.