News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 08:33:07 PMI'd honestly kinda rather it not be. If it is her, that means she was using a fake suicide as means to get me to do what she wants (which honestly isn't below her) and that's completely and totally fucked up.
Also, she was 15.

That language, you're only 14!! And, okay, 15 is different. But still sad. Sorry for you...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh come on. I'm not really that bad compared to most.
Why is a one year difference suddenly different when it comes to a suicide? Most all ages are too young to be killing yourself because of depression, which is presumably why she did.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Too bad.....a part of me is always lost when I hear about suicides :/

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 08:48:51 PMOh come on. I'm not really that bad compared to most.
Why is a one year difference suddenly different when it comes to a suicide? Most all ages are too young to be killing yourself because of depression, which is presumably why she did.

There's really not a big difference. But I'm 15 and if I can do it, anyone above\same age can. Couldn't when I was 14. Might have the courage soon enough. Really rather not talk about this here though, if you want to discuss depressing stuff, I suggest "The Rant Thread\My Life Sucks" topic. Anyways, night all!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

"I couldn't do it until ____ and after, therefore everyone else can't do it until then."
right...
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 09:14:24 PM"I couldn't do it until ____ and after, therefore everyone else can't do it until then."
right...

Just me not thinking again. It's 11:00PM, can't think straight...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

OOH OOH OH do you guys remember the last time slow cringed  8)
unmotivated

ThatGamer

What's cringing? And no, I don't remember that NoS, when was that?

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 20, 2015, 10:13:46 PMOOH OOH OH do you guys remember the last time slow cringed  8)
I'm going to assume it involves mlf, but if not, what?

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperFireKirby

Cringing is the moment you were about to ride a moose into the blazing sunset. But in the instant you were to mount that majestic beast, you are distracted by the folly of your fellow man and the moose leaves you for a less silly subspecies of ape.

Cringing

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ThatGamer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 21, 2015, 04:24:09 PMCringing is the moment you were about to ride a moose into the blazing sunset. But in the instant you were to mount that majestic beast, you are distracted by the folly of your fellow man and the moose leaves you for a less silly subspecies of ape.

Cringing

Okay, thanks. Odd definition...