News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 23, 2015, 08:03:13 PMI have a crush on a straight boy (not recommended) who plays trombone (definitely not recommended) and it sucks but we played music together tonight and it was just about the greatest thing ever it made me feel so good

Also the way we met was he heard me playing Layton's Theme and came into my practice room asking to record me because he loves Professor Layton

Goddam why is he straight
if he was gay he'd be irresistible
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Why is everyone gay here? I have never in all my life, all school classes and all the people I've met, met one. And here there are like trillions wtf!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

SlowPokemon

Lol @ people who think they've never met a gay person tho
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Yo when you meet someone irl they aint gonna just straight up tell you 'hey man i'm gay'
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 24, 2015, 05:43:26 AMWhy is everyone gay here? I have never in all my life, all school classes and all the people I've met, met one. And here there are like trillions wtf!
ur gay
It's not like people advertise their sexuality out in the open, you for example don't go around running around streets yelling "hey im straight look"

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 23, 2015, 08:03:13 PMI have a crush on a straight boy (not recommended) who plays trombone (definitely not recommended) and it sucks but we played music together tonight and it was just about the greatest thing ever it made me feel so good

Also the way we met was he heard me playing Layton's Theme and came into my practice room asking to record me because he loves Professor Layton

Goddam why is he straight
Ugh just try to be his friend and hopefully you're as lucky as me and get a really nice guy who doesn't get creeped out.

And I actually kinda agree with the no gay people irl. There's a lot of bisexual girls who just end up in heterosexual relationships. As for lgbtq guys... I've met one gay guy, and now he's dating a girl, so idek what sexuality is anymore.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

I still haven't met a homosexual person in real life either actually. And I'm in an all-boys school.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Okay but I doubt any gay people are just going to walk around wearing signs that go "i'm hella gay".
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on September 24, 2015, 12:59:09 PMOkay but I doubt any gay people are just going to walk around wearing signs that go "i'm hella gay".
^^^^^^ this no one even thinks I'm gay until I tell them, even though I feel like it's obvious? Maybe because I don't conform to any obvious gay stereotypes.

And the fact that you go to an all boys school is actually a major reason for someone NOT to come out, especially since it's a Catholic school.

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 24, 2015, 11:50:09 AMBespinben is cakesexual

at last i finally know

Quote from: FireArrow on September 24, 2015, 10:16:39 AMUgh just try to be his friend and hopefully you're as lucky as me and get a really nice guy who doesn't get creeped out.

And I actually kinda agree with the no gay people irl. There's a lot of bisexual girls who just end up in heterosexual relationships. As for lgbtq guys... I've met one gay guy, and now he's dating a girl, so idek what sexuality is anymore.

He found out I had a thing for him last week during some weird circumstances and I think he was kinda weirded out but we haven't talked about it (and I'm not planning on it) and he's been cool so IDK. (Apart from this painfully awkward obviously forced story he told about trying to pick up a girl that was clearly meant to be like "hi I'm straight")
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 24, 2015, 12:45:08 PMI still haven't met a homosexual person in real life either actually. And I'm in an all-boys school.

I absolutely love how the implication here is "I'm in an all-boys school, you would expect I would see some of teh gays!" Newsflash: 1) boys are gay everywhere 2) girls are gay

blueflower999

Quote from: Altissimo on September 24, 2015, 01:20:12 PMI absolutely love how the implication here is "I'm in an all-boys school, you would expect I would see some of teh gays!" Newsflash: 1) boys are gay everywhere 2) girls are gay
I don't care what you think the implications are, I just stated two facts.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Maestro FactTM: There are actually only 6 gay people in the world right now (according to a study in 2013 made by me), everybody else claiming to be gay is likely an immaculately sculptured block of cheese, of which there are at least twice as many. Based on these conclusions I'm confident in saying people who haven't encountered gay people are actually just lactose intolerant and have likely blocked out the encounter.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.