News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Bubbles on June 10, 2016, 06:10:16 PMYeah like the obvious answer is to make new friends but I'm at a point where I can't really do that until school officially starts
They've been like this for as long as we've been friends, not just recently 🙄 the excuses are always either they're happier at home or "funds are low" when there's plenty of things that don't cost a lot/are much more fun than being alone. I thought they'd care more now that it's or last summer but I guess not. Build some memories pls

There's a lot of reasons people just feel unmotivated like that, but as a low cost option, I just used to bring take out to a friend's place and then watch stuff on the computer in her room. Then maybe a movie in the living room.

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 10, 2016, 06:12:02 PMMaybe rant at them and see how that goes?

They would just get angry. I'm sure about that -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Ruto on June 10, 2016, 06:19:28 PMThey would just get angry. I'm sure about that -.-
If there's anything I learned from Asagao Academy it will likely hurt more to hold your feelings than to risk telling them.

Dudeman

If there's anything I learned from life it's that visual novel dating sims aren't the best place to look for advice. But I will admit that keeping quiet isn't usually the best option.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

I tell them all the time. I think I've turned into the friend that's always happy always spouting advice and positive thinking to the point where they're not taken seriously anymore :/

Anyway I've decided to just say f it and try to be closer friends with my coworkers or something instead. There's always potential there right everyone's looking for summer friends

Tobbeh99

Sweden lost to Italy 0-1.  :'( :'(

Man, so sad, cause we played so good. Against Ireland why played really sloppy, but in this match we played really good. We played better than Italy in first half, having 60% ball possession. But then at like 88 min, they managed to score a goal. :'(

Looking rough for Sweden. We have to win against Belgium to stand a chance in our pool. And that's not going to be easy considering Belgium is really strong team, although maybe a bit over-hyped, still a really strong team.

Also, watching Spain - Turkey. Spain is in the lead with 2-0, lol.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

As usual during the summer, I'm feeling depressed so I'm pretty sure another cycle is starting. Last time I felt better after I spent a day away from my family and hooked up with a random guy, but that's not really an option anytime soon. I don't feel that great.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

As am I?

Anyway, my brother and dad are going to the Symphony of the Goddess in Philly, and I can't because I can't get from college and back, partially because freshmen aren't allowed to have cars on campus, and partially because I have classes the next day and it's a 6+ hour drive.

cashwarrior1

Nebbles

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 19, 2016, 01:11:23 PMAs am I?

Anyway, my brother and dad are going to the Symphony of the Goddess in Philly, and I can't because I can't get from college and back, partially because freshmen aren't allowed to have cars on campus, and partially because I have classes the next day and it's a 6+ hour drive.

Oh no! :( I'm going to the one in Philly, we could've hung out!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Bike got stolen today. So now I get to walk everywhere.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things