News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 25, 2015, 08:25:21 PMthatexcalatedquickly.jpg
you know what else escalates quickly? ;)

An escalator.

Also, insert Portal reference here
unmotivated

Jub3r7

too bad he said excalated and not escalated. Not only that, but escalators don't escalate too quickly. Now, imagine if they did, and imagine people being launched onto the next level at the airport or hotel.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 25, 2015, 11:03:30 PMtoo bad he said excalated and not escalated. Not only that, but escalators don't escalate too quickly. Now, imagine if they did, and imagine people being launched onto the next level at the airport or hotel.
True, but what else do you have to compare them with?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

Compare them with the theoretical escalators that launch people into the air rather than deliver them safely to their destination.

My life sucks b/c of me, and I keep planning to change that, but new and old obstacles arise. So I plan to systematically identify obstacles, and countermeasures, and not give up on a countermeasure just because it fails to work once.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

McDucky

Yay positivity!   
Wait, wrong thread.. 
I wish people would stop asking me why I'm not smiling constantly

Maelstrom

I smile about 5% of the time. I get the most complaints from co workers.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 25, 2015, 08:41:14 PMyou know what else escalates quickly? ;)

An escalator.
You know what escalates quicker than that?

an NSM fight your legs up stairs .__.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Seriously people ask me what's wrong all the time. I have what they call...... chronic bitch-face.
DUN DUN DUN!!!!
Seriously tho
[close]
It's annoying -__-

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 26, 2015, 09:51:27 AMSeriously people ask me what's wrong all the time. I have what they call...... chronic bitch-face.
DUN DUN DUN!!!!
Seriously tho
[close]
It's annoying -__-
Exactly! That's what I have.
I'm kinda embarrassed of my looks.

BlackDragonSlayer

Most of the times, I have an expression I would consider "neutral" on my face. People like misinterpreting things.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

I smile and laugh a lot so this isn't a problem for me
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

King Sammer

Why didn't anyone arrange "Ready, Go," "I'm Not Nice," or "Proof of Existence?" These are really awesome songs... And I hate it that no one arranges these songs! I think that they hate SPM.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

No. It's that SPM songs are a pain to arrange. And it's not the most popular soundtrack ever......

Nebbles

And people aren't gonna want to arrange something they don't like/is really difficult/etc.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel