News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 06, 2011, 10:31:09 AMNot really surprised about your math scores, considering you are asian.

Also, doing well in school doesn't mean you AREN'T an idiot. Just as doing bad in school doesn't mean you are an idiot.

And if your life doesn't suck, why are you even in this thread?
Intelligence, age, and math/reading scores are intertwined.  I scored above 10th grade advanced expectations in both areas. 

It depends on how you use idiot. 

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idiot

If you use the first definition, a mentally retarded person (in its formal definition) would be very unlikely to score high in a mathematical test.  Near impossible.  If you use the second definition, yes, intelligent people can be fools sometimes, like me, and also how you use stupid. 

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stupid?show=0&t=1307381862

If you were to call me stupid, you would be meaning definition 1b, because actions are also based on experience, which I don't have much of since I've only existed for a decade and a fifth. 

I am in this thread because I'm replying to another person's post, and the person's post was in this topic.  Also, since my life not sucking is still about whether my life sucks or not, it is on-topic. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

A troll isn't defined by someone who disagrees with another person's opinion; it's defined by someone who shows disrespect for another person's opinion without regard to what their reactions might be, e.g. you saying "gtfo gays".
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 06, 2011, 10:20:30 AMAlso, I play piano much better than you.  

Lololol what. No. You're one of those kids who is forced by your parents and they make sure you overachieve and are so much better than anyone and blah blah blah. I don't care what you say, you started playing piano because of your parents. Which is not always a bad thing, but winning isn't everything, contrary to popular Asian belief.

You are a robot. You might enjoy it, but you are essentially a robot. No emotion attached to school or music. Being a robot does not make you intelligent, or likable. It sometimes makes you successful but it's not worth it. The reason I play piano? It's my passion. So therefore, skill level aside (which I also pwn you in in my opinion), I believe I play the piano about fifty times better than you, give or take. Probably give.

Also, Saria's not intelligent because she "does well in inter-web social communities." She's mature and very bright. Not to mention she can take a joke.

There, I refuse to feed the troll any further. I am just not about to sit here and allow myself and my wife to be insulted.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Piano_Pika_

you have a wife? ...or was that literal? I cant tell the difference.  :-\

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 06, 2011, 11:20:37 AMLololol what. No. You're one of those kids who is forced by your parents and they make sure you overachieve and are so much better than anyone and blah blah blah. I don't care what you say, you started playing piano because of your parents. Which is not always a bad thing, but winning isn't everything, contrary to popular Asian belief.

You are a robot. You might enjoy it, but you are essentially a robot. No emotion attached to school or music. Being a robot does not make you intelligent, or likable. It sometimes makes you successful but it's not worth it. The reason I play piano? It's my passion. So therefore, skill level aside (which I also pwn you in in my opinion), I believe I play the piano about fifty times better than you, give or take. Probably give.

Also, Saria's not intelligent because she "does well in inter-web social communities." She's mature and very bright. Not to mention she can take a joke.

There, I refuse to feed the troll any further. I am just not about to sit here and allow myself and my wife to be insulted.

You're awsm. Just saying.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Piano_Pika_ on June 06, 2011, 11:22:34 AMyou have a wife? ...or was that literal? I cant tell the difference.  :-\
Roz is ETF's wifey, ETF is Hugo's wife, and Slow... is saria's wife... :3

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 06, 2011, 11:24:59 AMRoz is ETF's wifey, ETF is Hugo's wife, and Slow... is saria's wife... :3
oh.
..whos saria?

Piano_Pika_

Jub3r7

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 05, 2011, 07:06:09 PMSo what's the definition of intelligence?  I know she's cute and all, but I haven't ever seen something that shows her intelligence.
The person that raymond is talking about in this post.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 06, 2011, 11:20:37 AMLololol what. No. You're one of those kids who is forced by your parents and they make sure you overachieve and are so much better than anyone
You, sir, have just described every Asian ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

What are you talking about. I'm Asian.  :P

SuperFireKirby

And your mother beats you with a wooden spoon if you get any B's on your report card, I know. :D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

No.
And strictness as such isn't exclusively an asian thing.

Also raymond doesn't know a thing about mental disabilities, and thinks that scoring well at tests directly correlates to actual, practical intelligence.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 06, 2011, 11:24:59 AMRoz is ETF's wifey, ETF is Hugo's wife, and Slow... is saria's wife... :3

I'm a bit of an online whore. :D

On note of the topic: I CAN'T SEEM TO SLEEP THROUGH A WHOLE NIGHT. ;~;

HugoMeister

I love you guys so hard.

I make one joke, and he completely flips off, and you guys totally dominate him for it.

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 06, 2011, 10:20:30 AMgiant chunk of turd

If you're going to use test scores and website reviews as your ultimate defense against us, I guess I'll have to completely undermine that just to prove to you how trivial they are.

I just graduated from a high-school with the exact same rating as your place on this "great schools.org".

Omg I can link websites too

As for classes, nearly a full schedule of AP and actual college classes. Oh no somebody else who can get into higher classes because everyone else is just stupid. No wait, my IQ is over 160. Nevermind.

Also I'd consider 'doing well in inter-web social communites' a bit more important than brains. It just proves to me that even on the internet, I can function as a person with social skills and totally not screw myself over with every single word that I say.

As for 'I play piano much better than you', oh no somebody's ability to press a button and have sound come out of it is greater than mine! BIG DEAL. I don't even play the damn thing. I can press keys and form simple songs. Because its not hard to do.

Though admittedly, I will be playing something with a little more technical skill for a professional orchestra my freshman year of college. Not because I think myself better or superior because of it, but because I love it, it makes me happy, and I'm lucky enough to be able to make a living off of it.

Oh there's also that other thing that I taught myself, and I can speak to near fluency.

Again, NONE OF THIS MATTERS BECAUSE YOU STILL THINK IM WRONG, AND MY INFORMATION PRETTY MUCH CRUSHES YOURS. HOORAY USELESS CREDENTIALS.

They. Don't. Matter.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever