The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

SO APPARENTLY THE FREAKING SMF POLL HATES ME.

e: Online class orientation so I can have extra classes next year.

QuoteIf a student's final exam grade is twenty-five (25) or more percentage points lower than his/her test average for the semester, the County Online Campus may require the student to take a cumulative assessment in a proctored setting to ensure the student's mastery of the course material. The grade on this cumulative assessment must fall within twenty-five (25) percentage points of the student's original test average. If the student's score is twenty-five (25) percentage points lower than the original test average, then the cumulative assessment grade will replace all assessment grades (test, quizzes, etc…), and the student will be dropped from the class at the discretion of the administration.
holy sh-
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

SO IN THE LAST 24 HOURS I HAVE DONE THE FOLLOWING.

- BIT MY THUMB IN MY SLEEP. VERY HARD.

- TRIPPED OVER MY DOG NOT ONLY HURTING HIM BUT MAKING MY TOES BLEED BECAUSE HIS PAW SCRAPED THEM.

- GONE CRAZY.

universe-X

Accidentally grabbed my blanket with only 2 fingers last night in an attempted all-nighter (failed at 6 AM), my fingers slipped, and now my thumb hurts really bad.

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on June 13, 2011, 09:09:34 AM(failed at 6 AM)
I wasn't attempting an all-nighter and I finally decided to go to sleep at 5. -.-
Well, at least I stayed up till 4 doing school work.

Warioware D.I.Why.  :'(

universe-X

I was watching TheAmazingAtheist vids on my phone... while it's interesting, what he has to say, it will put me to sleep :P

Olimar12345

I wish I couldn't pull all-nighters. I'm a damn insomniac....
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 13, 2011, 02:26:53 AMSO IN THE LAST 24 HOURS I HAVE DONE THE FOLLOWING.

- BIT MY THUMB IN MY SLEEP. VERY HARD.

- TRIPPED OVER MY DOG NOT ONLY HURTING HIM BUT MAKING MY TOES BLEED BECAUSE HIS PAW SCRAPED THEM.

- GONE CRAZY.
:( That sounds just awful. Hope your thumb and your toes and your dog all feel better.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

My stomach is still swollen from my operation and I look like a pregnant girl. I also have an epic bruise right where one of my scar is, no wonder it hurt like crazy. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Roz~

DrP

^I still have some of your secrets locked up. You're not out of the woods yet?

Shadoninja

my grandmother went into my room while I was gone and threw out vegetables from my mini fridge.... did I mention how much I fucking hate her?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 14, 2011, 06:41:35 PMmy grandmother went into my room while I was gone and threw out vegetables from my mini fridge.... did I mention how much I fucking hate her?

Why would she do that? Oo

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX