The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

ALL OF THIS WORK WAS DUE AT 11:59 FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE

·   Â·         Complete the Egyptian Spy Journal Assignment and submit to the appropriate dropbox.   
·         Read the China and Japan Notes.
·   Â·         Participate in the China and Japan Discussion. You only need to post once for all discussions this summer.
·   Â·         Read the Muslim Gunpowder Empire Notes.
·   Â·         Complete the Muslim Gunpowder Empires Assignment and submit to the dropbox.
·   Â·         Work on the Unit 1 Social Networking Project.
·   Â·         Take the Asian Dynasties Quiz.
·   Â·         Complete the Absolute Monarchs Assignment and submit to the dropbox.

FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 14, 2011, 08:48:33 PMI haven't had Starbucks in over 48 hours.
I've felt starbucks withdrawals 12 hours after having it. it gets pretty nasty the next day

I really cant believe that within 3/10ths of a mile (on the same road), there are three Starbucks (well, one used to be a Dietrich's before SBux bought it)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Today my mom left to run errands and I was like 'WANNA PICK UP STARBUCKS WHILE YOU'RE OUT?! :D JUST KIDDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG' And she glared at me.

Guess she knew I wasn't kidding. :(

Concerto No.20 in D minor

ETFROXX

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

DrP

She's beyond addiction. She's in the blissful time enjoying what starbucks has to offer.

I could eat that coffee cake and mini bites for ever!!!

Mashi

I never understood why you were so fond of coffee, Miss ETFROXX.  Tea is infinitely superior after all.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on June 15, 2011, 12:45:29 PMI never understood why you were so fond of coffee, Miss ETFROXX.  Tea is infinitely superior after all.
^THIS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I haven't even had coffee from there yet. I've been getting strawberry blended creme. :|

Mashi

Oh, my mistake.
All is forgiven then.

Tea is still better than coffee though.

Dude

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby