News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Dude

ユニバースX、死んで下さい。♡

You really shouldn't laugh. That's very mean.

universe-X

I'm sorry, I've been reading a little bit too much black humor.

Dude

Ruto

What exactly am I supposed to be laughing at?  :o

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Yeah I feel a lot better today.  Really messed me up last night though.

Didn't hang out with her though...oooh well....it would just be too awkward, don't need another horrible girl situation where the entire time I'm about how the hell I'm going to get rid of them.

She had really nice tits though.  Too bad.
-

Winter

you know. someone having been raped doesn't ruin them :(

imagine if everyone hid from her like you did... that would be pretty bad for her.

Harvest

I am the completely wrong person to handle the situation.  That was evidenced by my total failure on skype.  I can't imagine how awful it would have been in person.

Really. Despite me doing drugs and stuff, I do not associate with drug crowds.  I stay the fuck away.  I have my friends, my crowd or whatever where not much bullshit occurs except for a certain Brazilian exchange student /fucking/ things up for a while.  I can't handle shit like that at all! 

Now if my friend was raped, that is another story.  Someone that is a total stranger well...shit.
-

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

ETFROXX

EVERYONE IS LEAVING THE COUNTRY TO GET AWAY FROM ME. ;~;

DrP

Well, I'm going to Canada for two weeks, but I'm not getting away from you -- my main directive is to seal roz away from you ;)

Actually, it'll be peaceful relaxation on the beach and jogging and shopping for EPICALLY tasty canadian food and trashing a zellers (maybe it might be EXACTLY like last time)

ETFROXX

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 30, 2011, 05:32:30 PMWell, I'm going to Canada for two weeks, but I'm not getting away from you -- my main directive is to seal roz away from you ;)

Actually, it'll be peaceful relaxation on the beach and jogging and shopping for EPICALLY tasty canadian food and trashing a zellers (maybe it might be EXACTLY like last time)

....T_T

That's where my man just went. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa STOP TAKING PEOPLE AWAY FROM ME.

Roz~

So today one of my friends asked me if we could hang out today. I didn't really have anything to do so I said sure, but I work at 5 pm. Her idea of hanging out with me? Eating pretty much every single thing she could find in my fridge, basically food that my mom pays for, but she didn't give a fuck, and also watching vids on MY laptop for 5-6 hours straight. WTF. She didn't even listen to me when I told her to gtfo. And when she left, she told me something like "Yeah well next time we hang out we should do something more productive than watch vids on Youtube." FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.