News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

My life is so fucking confusing.

Even when good stuff happens it's bad.

SlowPokemon

^I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. I mean people talk about blessings in disguise...but my life seems to be filled with the opposite. XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 09, 2011, 10:13:51 PMWell you're on your way...

"Love is grand...divorce is a hundred grand"

I was the one who got half of your money and I want moar. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on July 10, 2011, 03:09:35 PMI was the one who got half of your money and I want moar. :3

Wait how is he suppose to feed Linky and his $1200/week food habit?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Wow, is he constantly dining at five-star french restaurants, ordering veal and other expensive foods, or is he just eating at Chipotle constantly??

I think Linky just needs to hitch a ride and hopes he gets fed.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 10, 2011, 08:56:34 PMWow, is he constantly dining at five-star french restaurants, ordering veal tortured baby cow meat and other expensive foods, or is he just eating at Chipotle constantly??

I think Linky just needs to hitch a ride and hopes he gets fed.
*South Park fix

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Well, then what about the money spent on Chipotliway, huh? What about that.

DrP

Also, cause this is entirely a different subject.

I hate the other admissions assistant I work with. She may be nice and hilarious, but when working with her, she has a hard time grasping being on the phone, while sending an email, while updating a spreadsheet. she can't even get work done in a timely manner.

When I try and get work from her, I have to wait in her office while she spends 30 minutes answering emails which can be done in 5 minutes

My boss is on vacation this week, so... ugh. What to do.

SWMadness

Gee, there's nothing I love more than contributing to our country's rampant obesity epidemic at my job. (I work at a pizza place in the local mall's food court)

Working in the service industry is the fastest way to destroy anyone's faith in humanity.

SuperFireKirby

So I was doing insanely important stuff on my computer yesterday which took me, like, all day to do and apparently my mom exited out of it sometime today and I hadn't saved any of it. Thanks mom.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

^That's why I constantly save important stuff.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

^That's why you don't know how to communicate with wimmins.

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman