News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2011, 10:25:08 AMNo she was legit happy to see me but idk why she even likes me...and I meant driving guys insane, is that just in our heads or are you messing with us? Dx

It's in your head. Short answer. But isn't she friends with you? (And I'm not going to bother you with the other things)

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 04, 2011, 10:45:39 AMDOIT. OR OR OR... go to her house at 1:00 in the morning and play some crappy love song out of an unnecessarily large boom box AND WIN HER HEART. then stab the ex-boyfriend for being an inconvenience

It would work better to get rid of him first.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Yep of course she's friends with me, that's the whole problem xD

Meh I've calmed down now anyway. Kind of.

Zomg I'm not stabbing harvest he'll kill me
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

Starting a blog to rant on.

Umm, expect a rant in a lil'

Nakah

Oh, and Slow, don't let yourself sink too deep into this situation. Take it from someone who went down that path a little over a year ago with that same exact situation. Girls are easily deceptive towards guys who are genuinely interested in them and therefore easy to manipulate. Her having a boyfriend spells all sorts of doom for the outcome of the situation.

SlowPokemon

God I was so devastated when they started dating, I hated that kid so much. He's such a puny little obnixious attention seeking creep but she loves how "he can be really sweet" and "is really funny" and so forth. So yeah it kinda hurt when that happened especially after she flat out told me she would never date him...fkelwkjjfdisokchfueiospa bad memories

And then she keeps telling me how great it's going and it kills me to act happy...haha especially because she knows I really like her...I don't know why she insists on telling me about it sometimes when she knows I like her and am somewhat of the jealous type...haha she really likes to mess with my mind but yknow I never let on that it bothers me...

Graaahh I'm sick of this crap...when is the angry at everything phase going to ennnnddd... D:

Ruto

o_O

I'd like to point out a few things but I'm not sure about posting them here.

Shadoninja

slow's manstruating :(

*le hug*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 04, 2011, 04:06:15 PMGod I was so devastated when they started dating, I hated that kid so much. He's such a puny little obnixious attention seeking creep but she loves how "he can be really sweet" and "is really funny" and so forth. So yeah it kinda hurt when that happened especially after she flat out told me she would never date him...fkelwkjjfdisokchfueiospa bad memories

And then she keeps telling me how great it's going and it kills me to act happy...haha especially because she knows I really like her...I don't know why she insists on telling me about it sometimes when she knows I like her and am somewhat of the jealous type...haha she really likes to mess with my mind but yknow I never let on that it bothers me...

Graaahh I'm sick of this crap...when is the angry at everything phase going to ennnnddd... D:
May I ask why you care so much if you have no interest in dating her(as of some post liek 3 months ago)? It just don't make no sense to me

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 04, 2011, 04:15:27 PMslow's manstruating :(

*le hug*

Quote from: Ruto on August 04, 2011, 04:14:21 PMo_O

I'd like to point out a few things but I'm not sure about posting them here.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 04, 2011, 04:17:13 PMMay I ask why you care so much if you have no interest in dating her(as of some post liek 3 months ago)? It just don't make no sense to me

Ruto

I don't think she means to drive you crazy if she's your friend. Either she's making fun of you (in an odd way...) for never asking her out, or she's just not thinking and saying all these things about him to anyone who would listen. *cough* >__>

She probably only went on the date with him because he asked her and it was a bit awkward for her to refuse. Just sayin'. I'm not an expert at this, but it's just my two cents.

SlowPokemon

I'd agree with you except she turned him down twice before agreeing D:

I agree though, she probably doesn't USUALLY mean to piss me off.

Quote from: Ruto on August 04, 2011, 04:25:08 PManyone who would listen. *cough* >__>

._.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ETFROXX

Slow, I say this because I love you.

You're an idiot.

I love you.

SlowPokemon

I'm a fucking teenage guy I can't help being an idiot.

Okay I'm stressed out so someone else rant so I can feel bad for being a whiny little baby about something so stupid