News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

But me, I've settled for more!  :D

Oh wait this should probably be in the "Made Mah Day" topic. Oh well.

Seeing her three times this week has made everything better. ever.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

The girl I'm interested in moved 10,000 miles away right after we got together.

ETFROXX

Talk about a bummer.

MY BOYFRIEND/MAN/LOVE-INTEREST/LOVER IS GOING TO COLLEGE IN CANADA.

CANADA.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Haha, you guys are right xD I shouldn't be like my sisters. It's not like their guys are all that great...plus I think I heard them say that they won't find another guy/I'm not really that pretty and all that crap.

Might as well just find someone good instead of feeling bad about myself in the long run. And also to have kids that are decent looking or smart xD.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Saria

I knoes that's what I meant.

And to be on topic, I really hate it when people boss me around or ignore me. I need to let out my steam some way, but I can't or I'll get yelled at. -.-
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on August 05, 2011, 02:02:27 PMAnd also to have kids that are decent looking or smart xD.
so in other words, find some who's Danish or Asian.(the Danes being the sexiest people in the world, Asians being the smartest. I should know, I'm both)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

triforced1

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 05, 2011, 05:47:38 PMso in other words, find some who's Danish or Asian.(the Danes being the sexiest people in the world, Asians being the smartest. I should know, I'm both)
So are you Dasian or Asnish?

SuperFireKirby

I'M MORE HANDSOME THAN SMART SO I MUST BE DASIAN

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

So one of my parents decided to take it upon themselves to wash my fucking signed Less Than Jake shirt. AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW? Almost all of the fucking ink from the signatures came off. I fucking hate my family. IF IT'S NOT YOURS, LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

I'm too lazy to read everything that I missed. :<

EDIT: HEADPHONES FUCKING BROKE :<<<<<