The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 16, 2011, 04:17:47 PMMy dad is a complete dick. And my sister's a complete bitch. Combined, they really can ruin my day.
get ready for despair
try to hide if you dare
to cause trouble to slowpokemon
to torture him daily, from dusk to dawn
to make his life a living hell
all the way to his death bell
sister.
father.
team family pissing him off at the speed of light
surrender now, we've got the chain locked tight.
meowth that's right!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

We are all dust in the end. Our names, our legacies, our heritage, our bodies. All swept away with the sands of time. In the end, nothing matters. Everything is dust.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Yep.

I feel shitty. So shitty I don't even feel anything.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 16, 2011, 06:59:54 PMWe are all dust in the end. Our names, our legacies, our heritage, our bodies. All swept away with the sands of time. In the end, nothing matters. Everything is dust.
On Ash Wednesday, at mass, they put palm ashes on our foreheads saying "from dust you came, to dust you shall return" -- It's an eerie reminder we only are going to become like the dirt in the ground when we die.

/relgious reference

triforced1

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 16, 2011, 06:59:54 PMWe are all dust in the end. Our names, our legacies, our heritage, our bodies. All swept away with the sands of time. In the end, nothing matters. Everything is dust.
Like that Kansas song?

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on August 16, 2011, 03:30:29 PMBut the whole point of dating is to find what you love and hate in people. That way when you become interested in finding a partner forever, you know what to look for. That may sound like younger relationships are just "practice," but it's also important to realize the extent of feelings, get temptations to overcome, and care for someone intimately :)

>__>

*writes down*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

xD It's interesting you said that, it's all. Since I haven't done anything much in the whole dating business I can at least think about it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

and then the sun will consume everything.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on August 16, 2011, 08:13:01 PM>__>

*writes down*
Wth are you writing? D: Stop copying!

Quote from: Mashi on August 16, 2011, 08:19:35 PMRUTO, DON'T GIVE IN, IT'S ARTIFICE.
YEAH. IZ SICK OF LOVE CUZ NOBODY LOVES ME. D:<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Quote from: Saria on August 17, 2011, 06:03:53 AMWth are you writing? D: Stop copying!
YEAH. IZ SICK OF LOVE CUZ NOBODY LOVES ME. D:<
DON'T BE SO FRIVOLOUS, EVERYONE LOVES YOU.  PERHAPS NOT IN A ROMANTIC WAY, BUT THAT TYPE OF LOVE IS FRIVOLOUS.