News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

My brain. It's...insane. And I'm having trouble getting it to cooperate.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2011, 05:39:27 PMMy brain. It's...insane. And I'm having trouble getting it to cooperate.
Mebbe you're tired? I think I've had that once. Everything was blurry and white and me fainted for a sec. D: Then after sleeping, I felt better. :3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

DrP

All you need is a nice, piping hot cup of coffee. Go to Starbucks and DRINKDRINKDRINK.

Or in my case, buy a case of Molson. haha.

SuperFireKirby

I've been thinking about justice lately. And I've come to realize that it does not exist. Justice is an illusion created by man. Incorporated into religions with ideas such a Hell, where justice can be done upon the wicked for all eternity, or that a bad man will die and be reincarnated as a rat. These religious ideas are just as much a fallacy to atheist as justice in whole is to me. Along with a idiotic idea that man is inherently good. All lies.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

Jub3r7

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 23, 2011, 06:38:14 PMI've been thinking about justice lately. And I've come to realize that it does not exist. Justice is an illusion created by man. Incorporated into religions with ideas such a Hell, where justice can be done upon the wicked for all eternity, or that a bad man will die and be reincarnated as a rat. These religious ideas are just as much a fallacy to atheist as justice in whole is to me. Along with a idiotic idea that man is inherently good. All lies.

This would be better suited to the insanity thread.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Kidding. When I'm in a rush and not allowed to be on the computer, I tend to skip listening to the arrangements.
Sorry. :<

ETFROXX

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

triforced1