The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

My boyfriend moves to Canada today for college.

:'(

KefkaticFanatic

You weren't even in the same place before anyway.

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

I'm not too thrilled about adding more space between us.

SuperFireKirby

Sorry to hear that, bro. :-\

You know what you should do? Make him all jelly by dating someone ever FURTHER away from you, forcing him to be all like "I GOTS TO GO TO NEBRASKA AND CLAIM MAH WOMAN!".

You know, maybe date someone, say, around this area:

(just a thought)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 31, 2011, 12:59:01 PMSorry to hear that, bro. :-\

You know what you should do? Make him all jelly by dating someone ever FURTHER away from you, forcing him to be all like "I GOTS TO GO TO NEBRASKA AND CLAIM MAH WOMAN!".

You know, maybe date someone, say, around this area:

(just a thought)

tit-us-ville.

Totes.

Jub3r7

SO I KILLED CUTMAN AND HIS FREAKING BOOMERANG HAD TO COME BACK AND KILL ME AFTER HE WAS ALREADY DEAD.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

hahaha.

So I'm officially weaning myself off caffeine, buying my FIRST tall coffee in a long time.

After a week or so, I'm switching to black tea.

Shadoninja

i'm starting to wish I had my father to teach me things in the past.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

Quote from: DrP on August 31, 2011, 06:53:51 PMhahaha.

So I'm officially weaning myself off caffeine, buying my FIRST tall coffee in a long time.

After a week or so, I'm switching to black tea.

Good luck getting off of that brutal stimulant.
-

DrP

So today was a brand new day (duh!)

I consumed 50% of my normal dose of caffeine, and I will continue on this path until Tuesday, where I will reduce it further.

So now, I am super tired and exhausted. I literally drank about 3 gallons of water between 8 and 4 today.

But I also have that feeling that I should be doing something (reading, arranging something, jogging, recommencing work on language studies, playing music, playing vgs... the list goes on) -- but I have no idea why something is pressing. I just need to pack for school this weekend (!)

Also, I totally forgot it's labor day weekend -- 3 day weekend!

triforced1

No one at my school likes Final Fantasy. NO ONE. D:

Olimar12345

Well, got some good news-no financial aid this semester! Yep! Nadda! Classes total around $1900 this semester and they think I just have this laying somewhere around the house! Oh, and books? Who needs books? Not me apparently... FML...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

spitllama

$1,900 is really cheap for a college semester.. WHAT SCHOOL ARE YOU ATTENDING??? Cause I'm at like $14,500 for one semester..
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nakah

probably a community college, where tuition is usually ~1700-2100.