Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Nebbles

I think I could be getting a cold.

Two days before school starts. FML
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

You can't get sick >:( You're the one who always gives tips for everyone ELSE who's sick. This hereby removes you from medicinal demi-god status.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Quote from: spitllama on September 04, 2011, 01:14:23 PMYou can't get sick >:( You're the one who always gives tips for everyone ELSE who's sick. This hereby removes you from medicinal demi-god status.

I SAID I THINK

WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT BE MY ALLERGIES

NOOOOO DON'T TAKE MY DEMI-GOD STATUS ;___________;
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Oh, I meant Dudeman, not Dude.
I'm sorry if I confused you, Dude!
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Lol, i think you posted it RIGHT after dude posted something, hence the confusion.

fingerz

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on September 04, 2011, 11:13:27 PMOh, I meant Dudeman, not Dude.
Dudeman hadn't posted in that thread for two pages from your post.

You were talking about Dude's video. You got the person mixed up.  :P
And that's why Dude made that face at you.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fingerz on September 04, 2011, 11:13:27 PMOh, I meant Dudeman, not Dude.
*facepalm*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Why doesn't anyone realize that I could hear them say things about me? -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on September 06, 2011, 05:17:23 AMWhy doesn't anyone realize that I could hear them say things about me? -.-
When I ask myself this question, I remember that those same people are taking all CP classes.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]