The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

KefkaticFanatic

Hey guys did you hear about that Ruto girl?

She's like, nice and good looking and smart and stuff.

Pretty awesome tbh

me irl
[close]

triforced1

So. There's 2 wildfires spreading to my area of the city from 30-40 miles away. All I can see is smoke in the sky. Wonderful.

Saria

Quote from: Mashi on September 06, 2011, 12:12:45 PMPssst, Ruto is super coll.  But shhhhhhhhh.
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 06, 2011, 12:24:51 PMHey guys did you hear about that Ruto girl?

Pretty awesome tbh

Traitors! D:<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Mashi

Saria, just because we're eulogizing your sister doesn't mean we don't endear you or think you're great!

SlowPokemon

Mashi. STOP USING THOSE BIG WORDS GRAAAAAHHHJVOEPWSJFHUDOSPMFKOSLJOEPWLEGSHFJEOWAPLNDKSO
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 06, 2011, 05:35:55 PMMashi. STOP USING THOSE BIG WORDS GRAAAAAHHHJVOEPWSJFHUDOSPMFKOSLJOEPWLEGSHFJEOWAPLNDKSO
He only used one, and it's extremely easy to know what eulogizing means by using context clues.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I wasn't specifically talking about that post, Jub.

Mashi

I'm trying to decide whether I should respond using the most obscure words ever or the language of an 8 year old.  So umm, I suppose I'll begin following this from now on:

http://www.wordnik.com/lists/words-to-try-to-use-in-colloquial-speech-without-sounding-like-a-pretentious-ass

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 06, 2011, 06:24:55 PMI wasn't specifically talking about that post, Jub.
OF COURSE NOT, YOU WERE IMPLYING ALL OF THEM.
AND THAT ONE IS INCLUDED IN ALL OF THEM. SO YEAH. WHAT NOW.

Use your Latin derivatives and context clues to figure out the meaning of his magniloquence!
You can do it! I believe in you!  :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 06, 2011, 12:24:51 PMHey guys did you hear about that Ruto girl?

Pretty awesome tbh

Hahaha thanks :D Don't know what else I can say...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 06, 2011, 06:36:19 PMOF COURSE NOT, YOU WERE IMPLYING ALL OF THEM.

Use your Latin derivatives and context clues to figure out the meaning of his magniloquence!
This must be rather ignominious for Slow. But I'm sure despite this cogent arguement Jub is making, Slow will continue his obstreperous behavior.  

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2011, 06:40:16 PMThis must be rather ignominious for Slow. But I'm sure despite this cogent arguement Jub is making, Slow will continue his obstreperous behavior.  
...epigone

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 06, 2011, 06:36:19 PMOF COURSE NOT, YOU WERE IMPLYING ALL OF THEM.

It's not that I don't understand the meanings. Any ignoramus can use context clues for that. D: idk it just bugs me a little. I was angry when I posted that anyway. Don't take me seriously.

Saria

@Mashi

Your avatar was:

The next second it was this:

Then:

D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal