News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Dear asshole in my gym class: Run into me one more time and I will have no hesitation to punch you in the face.

It's not funny when you slam into someone's arm when they're already in pain, and then continue to laugh like a douchebag while I was trying to tell to watch where you were going.

Fuck. You.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on September 09, 2011, 12:12:54 PMDear asshole in my gym class: Run into me one more time and I will have no hesitation to punch you in the face.

It's not funny when you slam into someone's arm when they're already in pain, and then continue to laugh like a douchebag while I was trying to tell to watch where you were going.

Fuck. You.

Love, Nebbles.

*fixed
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on September 09, 2011, 06:47:29 AMHahahahaha DrP did you know it was only one guy that did it? :D Somebody's fired.
Yep.

And I live like 20 minutes from San Onofre (that Powerplant on the coast) -- It's nuclear and it went into shutdown after the issue happened in Arizona

Saria

I know this guy who won't shut up about himself. It REALLY annoying. -.-
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

So I'm going through a kind of tough time right now. :( I won't elaborate till next week when it's official and I know more about my situation, but I feel better now than I did this morning anyway. Life DOES go on, and a certain person is right that there's no use stressing about stuff all the time.

spitllama

Quote from: Saria on September 10, 2011, 09:54:35 AMI know this guy who won't shut up about himself. It REALLY annoying. -.-

Pretentious assholes. I had a chick on the swim team who would always tell people "Good job on that race! You almost did as well as me!"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2011, 11:13:01 AMSo I'm going through a kind of tough time right now. :( I won't elaborate till next week when it's official and I know more about my situation, but I feel better now than I did this morning anyway. Life DOES go on, and a certain person is right that there's no use stressing about stuff all the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk&ob=av2e

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I've been counting down The Lion King 3D for 55 days. And I won't be able to see it.

SlowPokemon

KefkaticFanatic

Adapted 3D is always garbage, you're better off just watching the original again.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 10, 2011, 07:22:11 PMAdapted 3D is always garbage, you're better off just watching the original again.

Sometimes, but not always; Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D was actually pretty awesome. That might have just been the movie though.

Harvest

The apples I brought to uni have gone rotten and the bread gone stale.  Shit.
-

Jamaha

Dude

I got to Kanako's final spell card in Ultra mode of MoF, then brought her health down to 10%-ish and lost my last life.

ETF this.