News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: spitllama on September 12, 2011, 06:34:03 PMWTF why do I not have her number? I'm obviously the sexiest one here *glares at SFK*
Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 12, 2011, 06:58:01 PM*ahem* you cannot forget that you are in the presence of the sexiest chinchilla in the entire ETFing  world. So I win.
Quote from: Nebbles on September 12, 2011, 06:59:42 PMUhhh hello. I'm the sexiest. Duh. :I

EVERYBODY KNOWS ME IS TEH MOST GOOD LOOKING. ::) LOOK AT MAH SIGNATURE. AND MASHI'S AN ASEXUEL. Batches.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Clanker37 on September 14, 2011, 12:58:53 AMToday I had to break into my own house bhecause I forgot my keys.  :-\

Same here. I broke into my back window.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

ETFROXX

Barely. I'm grounded and it's a long story I don't feel like getting into. I'm at Master_Gamer38's dorm right now.

spitllama

Wait... ETF = 17 yrs old + dorm = college... but 17 yrs ≠ college...

Wut
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 14, 2011, 03:12:40 PMBarely. I'm grounded and it's a long story I don't feel like getting into. I'm at Master_Gamer38's dorm right now.
grounded and managing to be in North Dakota/where ever MG goes to college? pretty lenient parents.

ALSO, WHAT'S WITH CHANGING YOUR NAME ON STEAM, YOU JERK. I WAS ALL LIKE, WHO'S DIS PERSON? AND THEN I SAW "PLAYING TF2" AND I WAS ALL "OH ETF KITTY, YOU SO SILLY".

-true story, bro

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

I'm fighting Elder Princess Shroob and I see what you guys mean about that tentacle attack. -.-

Dude

Quote from: spitllama on September 14, 2011, 03:18:51 PMWait... ETF = 17 yrs old + dorm = college... but 17 yrs ≠ college...
Wut
You obviously didn't read her post, did you?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 14, 2011, 03:12:40 PMBarely. I'm grounded and it's a long story I don't feel like getting into. I'm at Master_Gamer38's dorm right now.

:< I'm sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 14, 2011, 03:11:34 PMEh?

I made that post because people were like "WHERE IS ETF" even though you had posted earlier in the day.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Well I didn't know visitors could just go into college dorms. So I just made a bad assumption.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MassiveMayhem

Why is my family so fucking stupid. It's like they all have brain problems or something.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Harvest

Seriously considering seeing a psychiatrist.  Only problem is the horribly awkward conversation with the parents which I don't think I can get past.
-