News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

oh boy, that sucks. strep is awful if you get a full blown case of it like I did

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

D: Feel better, slow! Tea and honey is always good for a sore throat!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

So many voices gone. O.o Hope you guys get well soon! Iz gonna be teh last one standing. >:3
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

My tongue started hurting but B-12 (2500) made the bumps go away over night.  :D

Idk if it'll help strep throat or not. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I've never had strep throat, so... yeah.

My voice is slowly returning, but I still cant yell (or else my voice still cracks -- bad experience yelling to gather some ARCH students)

Jamaha

I lost my voice during one of the field exercises.

Ltn J: "Hannula! Did you drink your voice away....again?" Yeah, they made me the official drunk of the unit. Wouldn't even give me any of those antiseptic bottles afterwards.

Was also fun when the regiment's commander came to see how the training was going.

Me: "Sir Lieutenant Colonel, The Satakunta Artillery Regiment's artillery observers practising....." "THANK YOU! CARRY ON!"

Ah the memories.

spitllama

Just found out the girl whose number I've been trying to get is engaged >_<   BLAAARGHABELIGHSOGLISFBV Awkward
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

Relationships are a bitch. The only way to make them work is to pimp slap 'em into a china cabinet.

SlowPokemon

So SFK I was thinking we should be in a relationship. But only if you take the first turn in the china cabinet.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: spitllama on September 18, 2011, 10:06:44 AMJust found out the girl whose number I've been trying to get is engaged >_<   BLAAARGHABELIGHSOGLISFBV Awkward

You didn't notice an engagement ring? But I wouldn't really expect something like that in college either :/

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Well, that actually happened to me in High School... A Freshman was actually engaged... and had been for a while... But this is Colorado, so probably not that common really.

spitllama

^^ Holy crap that's wierd. A freshman in high school?

And no it was outside and dark :-[
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MassiveMayhem

Worst day ever.  So my dog (Chihuahua) is begging for food while my brother is eating toast or something and my other dog (Bloodhound/boxer mix = big) is begging too.  I need to mention, the bloodhound is like 3, and the Chihuahua is 14.  Hes REALLY old and is hard to take care of.  So the big dog thinks the little dog is getting food so he kind of nibs him (bite) in the head.  He really didn't mean to hurt him just a dog gesture to say "Get off my toast" but really, (this is disgusting for those who cannot handle it.) he actually pushed into his neck making his little eyeball fall out and blood was everywhere on the floor and my mom is just hysterical and they take him to the hospital as fast as they could.  The doctor says they have to do surgery right away, and the dog is going to loose his eye.  THIS ALL HAPPENED WITHIN 1 HOUR.  Hes now sitting in his cage (he must be caged up temporarily) with the cone of shame and he has no eye with his little eyelids stitched shut.  Every time I see his eye I start tearing up.  I feel like I've been hit by a train.  :'(
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.