News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Today I realized just how badly my family is falling apart. My aunt hates me. My other aunt moved away and told my great aunt that we're shitty people. My moms in debt. I feel like a stranger in my own home because of my aunt's hatred. She thinks I'm just an ungrateful stupid kid.

SuperFireKirby

That's what all old folks think about us stupid teenagers. But your aunt sounds like she's taken it to an extreme. I think someone needs tah smack a bitch around, show her who runs dis house.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Well technically her and my uncle own it. But we're still family. But it's at the point now where my mom and I are basically just tenants. I am pretty pissed though. She took my phone, which my mother pays for, not her.

SlowPokemon

Your life SUCKS. Go live in a cornfield, you'll probably have a happier life than with those awful people.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

OH GAWD, it'll be children of the corn all over again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

My ankle really hurts thanks to gym class. And leg cramps. bleugh.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Take some Lezothighaprene... Itll help... ahahahahhaha. (sorry bad pun... Seriously, I see that commercial for lezothiaprene like 5 times a day)

Clanker37

I was going to post a rant about how I almost ran over two dogs today, but I just read the last two pages. My problems are majorly insignificant compared to yours, so instead have some sympathy.

SlowPokemon

You're thirteen, why are you even thinking about driving
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

My car won't start this morning, we have two people in the house late for work.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I'm so tempted to spam etf's phone messages telling the aunt jerk to give etf her phone back.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 20, 2011, 12:09:59 PMI'm so tempted to spam etf's phone messages telling the aunt jerk to give etf her phone back.
"YO AUNT IS SOOO FAT AND SOOO UGLY..."