The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Quote from: Roz~ on September 26, 2011, 07:18:48 PMI hate people who think they are superior because they are "so good" at everything they do.
I have a guy at school like that. Thinks he knows everything and is all "Oh, I know everything about Rome/Chemistry/Whatever subject we are talking about" and correcting the teachers' grammar. Best thing is everyone sees through him.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on September 26, 2011, 05:56:18 PMAnd then you see all these sad whiny wall posts on Facebook about how "omg i'm so sad <////3" and it's sickening.
Speaking of Facebook... you should friend us

ALSO

I am totally exhausted... I am going to treat myself to Jamba today because it is crazy just all the stuff going on.

Shadoninja

Quote from: bulbasaur on September 27, 2011, 02:10:09 PMis it weird that i don't consider my sister a girl because she grew up as a tomboy..but she's not quite a guy either..hmm
yes.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

^Why you so azn, Shado. (Random) >:D

So I always thought my hammy named Snowball was an angel. BUT THE OTHER DAY SHE KARATE CHOPPED THE OTHER HAMMY NAMED HAMMY AND AND HAMMY WENT FLYING ACROSS THE CAGE. (I'm serious. D:)
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

bulbasaur

Quote from: Saria on September 27, 2011, 02:15:39 PM^Why you so azn, Shado. (Random) >:D

So I always thought my hammy named Snowball was an angel. BUT THE OTHER DAY SHE KARATE CHOPPED THE OTHER HAMMY NAMED HAMMY AND AND HAMMY WENT FLYING ACROSS THE CAGE. (I'm serious. D:)
hahaha thats cute, i cant picture hamsters fighting like that. Do you have a picture of them?

Saria

Quote from: bulbasaur on September 27, 2011, 02:17:33 PMhahaha thats cute, i cant picture hamsters fighting like that. Do you have a picture of them?
No I don't know how to upload pictures onto the computer. I'm 11 so >:D But one's all white and the other one that's being bullied has brown fur at the top and gray at the bottom. It's cool. ;D She has white fur on the bottom. Here's are some pictures that look like them:

Snowball:

Hammy:
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

bulbasaur

Quote from: Saria on September 27, 2011, 02:25:33 PMNo I don't know how to upload pictures onto the computer. I'm 11 so >:D But one's all white and the other one that's being bullied has brown fur at the top and gray at the bottom. It's cool. ;D She has white fur on the bottom. Here's are some pictures that look like them:

Snowball:

Hammy:
AWW one of them looks like a white rat lol the brown one is adorable. it looks like a hamtaro

Saria

My hammy is not a white rat. :( At least I can actually hold her. The other one bites so hard. D:
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

bulbasaur

Quote from: Saria on September 27, 2011, 02:30:35 PMMy hammy is not a white rat. :( At least I can actually hold her. The other one bites so hard. D:
oh sorry, thats why cute/irresistible things are forbidden...if i was a hammy, i'd bite anyone within a 3 feet radius  =D ..can't touch this ;)

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

bulbasaur

Saria

Hammies ARE squirrels... And chipmunks. :P
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

KefkaticFanatic

It was somebody that shouldn't be here.  The matter has been dealt with.

me irl
[close]