The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

SOMEBODY PUT A LARGE CONTAINER CAP IN HAMMY AND SNOWBALL'S CAGE. THEY ARE STANDING ON THEIR HIND LEGS AND FIGHTING ON IT. IT'S THEIR BATTLEFIELD. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

In this case it's better to give them helmets and cotton swabs -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

OMG I GAVE THEM COTTON SWABS LAST TIME AND THEY KEPT CLINGING ONTO IT. THEY'RE LIKE, "GIMME. MY SWORD. OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM."
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

*trying to decide whether or not I actually want to go to homecoming*

My journal entry today kind of became an angry rant about why it would be horrible for me to go to homecoming, it looks like it was written by a crazy person.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 27, 2011, 06:47:19 PM*trying to decide whether or not I actually want to go to homecoming*

My journal entry today kind of became an angry rant about why it would be horrible for me to go to homecoming, it looks like it was written by a crazy person.
Sounds similar to my daytimer... just crazy writing all over the place with just random crap going on -- well, remotely similar, i guess.

KefkaticFanatic

Homecoming always looked silly to me.  And everyone that went always told me it was terrible :P  You really shouldn't bother unless you have a good reason to...

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I wouldn't be bothering if I didn't have a reason... I'm terrified of parties and social situations, remember? :-\ idk.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 27, 2011, 07:05:13 PMI wouldn't be bothering if I didn't have a reason... I'm terrified of parties and social situations, remember? :-\ idk.
Im guessing you must love when they play repetitive beats with other noises with other beats to make one EPIC song... and then someone calls out "I love this song!" and then something sounding exactly the same comes on next and they say "this song is SOOOO overplayed"

SlowPokemon

I wouldn't know, I've never been to anything like this...or really done anything social

Ruto

What's a homecoming?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 27, 2011, 07:12:24 PMI wouldn't know, I've never been to anything like this...or really done anything social

Yeah when I show up to similar things, I'm either working there or just a third wheel.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I was moderately social in high school, so I kinda know what happens, but meh otherwise.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Roz~

The girl next door was watching TV and I could hear it, and people ran and yelled until ~1 am. I wouldn't have minded if they actually ran/yelled outside and not inside the building. >__>
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter