The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

JUB3R7, I'LL HELP YOU IN MATHEMATICS.
YOU COULD ASK MG, QEW, HUGO, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO.

But seriously, if you need any help in Mathematics, I'll be willing to give you a hand, so long as it's not Geometry.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

^I help you ONLY if it's Geometry because it's the only one I don't suck at :)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

^SOMEONE NEEDS TO LIGHTEN UP.

WHICH ISN'T ME BECAUSE ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE ASSHOLES AND I'M EXTREMELY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. TIME TO FIND SOME NEW GOD DAMN FRIENDS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I am so fucking depressed. Homecoming was a NIGHTMARE. Why did I go. I hate this I hate this I hate this... hvudoeekjvivdosvjdisosjopwkjskcopxlnhurieoscnbfudosmnfhureosposmfuroepwls,mnfudisldnjowp JUST WANT TO FUCKING CRY AND NEVER STOP

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2011, 08:24:06 PMI am so fucking depressed. Homecoming was a NIGHTMARE. Why did I go. I hate this I hate this I hate this... hvudoeekjvivdosvjdisosjopwkjskcopxlnhurieoscnbfudosmnfhureosposmfuroepwls,mnfudisldnjowp JUST WANT TO FUCKING CRY AND NEVER STOP

Slow do you need a hug? What happened?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2011, 08:24:06 PMI am so fucking depressed. Homecoming was a NIGHTMARE. Why did I go. I hate this I hate this I hate this... hvudoeekjvivdosvjdisosjopwkjskcopxlnhurieoscnbfudosmnfhureosposmfuroepwls,mnfudisldnjowp JUST WANT TO FUCKING CRY AND NEVER STOP
I'm going to give you a hug. Some strange things happen. You should text me and we can get through this.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Harvest

I could have but I didn't, but I lie to myself and say it was because it would be a terrible thing to do, but I know that isn't true because I don't give a shit and I just. didn't. have. the. balls.
-

SlowPokemon

Stayed up till 1:30ish texting margaret in an attempt to make me feel better. Woke up at 7:15ish unable to get back to sleep. It's morning....and I DON'T FEEL ANY BETTER ABOUT IT

/sobs

:'( :'( :'(

SuperFireKirby

Ragster2448

Some idiot just wrecked in front of my yard D:< that's the third time!!! they need to learn to slow down on the road.