The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

To all you loveless silly guys out there. You need to face a fact. All nice girls go for douche bags. Its a universal rule.Nice guys don't get squat. Until the age of 25, at least. When a woman turns 25, she realizes that she's been dating nothing but douche bags, and that's where all you nice guys get your turn. You find some nice girl who's usually hot, get married, have lots of sexy time and maybe some babies, the regular shit. The douche bags, ehhhh not so lucky. They get stuck with some ugly woman and miserableness forever.

True story.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

I'm a nice girl and I hate doucheba--
Oh wait.
I'm a jerk.
Nevermind.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Meta-Ridley

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Poor Steve. He fought cancer for so long, but unfortunately didn't make it out the other side. May his soul rest in peace, and our thoughts go to his loved ones, and everyone who was touched by him.

Ruto

Quote from: Nebbles on October 05, 2011, 02:39:33 PMI've been single my whole life and I really don't care. Most of the guys at my school are douchebags, idiots or just... gross.

^True XD I think I've told a few of you about that...

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 05, 2011, 04:03:11 PMTo all you loveless silly guys out there. You need to face a fact. All nice girls go for douche bags. Its a universal rule.Nice guys don't get squat. Until the age of 25, at least. When a woman turns 25, she realizes that she's been dating nothing but douche bags, and that's where all you nice guys get your turn. You find some nice girl who's usually hot, get married, have lots of sexy time and maybe some babies, the regular shit. The douche bags, ehhhh not so lucky. They get stuck with some ugly woman and miserableness forever.

True story.

From observing my friends, I'd say that's true.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on October 05, 2011, 05:32:50 PMFrom observing my friends, I'd say that's true.

I hope so. :( it's no fun being nice all the time with no reward whatsoever.

Meta-Ridley

SlowPokemon

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 05, 2011, 05:52:49 PMSame, at least outside my head. :P
Apparently I succeeded on not making a comment on this when I read it the other day. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 06, 2011, 01:49:17 PMApparently I succeeded on not making a comment on this when I read it the other day. :P

:P I find it impossible to be mean irl.

Jub3r7

XD. I was joking, and then my dad came home.

Because if I died, he could retire early, since my older brother is almost out of college.
And then I wouldn't have to hurt as much (unless I went to hell, of course.)

And if I died, no one would have to worry about me anymore (not that a lot of people do in the first place.)
But alas, I'm not going to die soon, so no use thinking about it.

Dude

Saria

Quote from: Dude on October 06, 2011, 03:18:06 PMSilly Jub, there is no hell!
^THIS. REINCARNATION MAKES SENSE. D:

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 06, 2011, 03:13:46 PMXD. I was joking, and then my dad came home.

Because if I died, he could retire early, since my older brother is almost out of college.
And then I wouldn't have to hurt as much (unless I went to hell, of course.)

And if I died, no one would have to worry about me anymore (not that a lot of people do in the first place.)
But alas, I'm not going to die soon, so no use thinking about it.
Y U SO EMO? DID SLOW SNEAK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT? D:<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday