News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Did not do well on my English test. Fuck. I thought it was easy.

I hate this class.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on October 06, 2011, 03:18:06 PMSilly Jub, there is no hell!
That's why there's an "unless".

Silly Saria, emo people cut themselves! I just tend to hit myself.
Although it's loud and my dad's like WHAT WAS THAT and turns around, so this time around I just bit into my arm really hard so he wouldn't hear it.
I'm not emo!

Also, I always get like this when I'm depressed.  :( I go mental and in order to stop crying I stop thinking in general, and that really screws me up educationally as well as socially.
If you force your mind to go blank a lot for 30 minutes to an hour at a time, it tends to stay that way and it's hard to come back.
I find it hard to figure out simple arithmetic when I'm like this.

You won't like me when I'm angry depressed! O:

It's an infinite loop, because the absent-mindedness might have contributed to getting me here in the first place.

It's weird because to do my homework I have to stop crying, and then to stop crying I have to stop thinking, and to do my homework I have to think through the problems.
This really doesn't work for me.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 06, 2011, 04:31:51 PMThat's why there's an "unless".

Silly Saria, emo people cut themselves! I just tend to hit myself.
Although it's loud and my dad's like WHAT WAS THAT and turns around, so this time around I just bit into my arm really hard so he wouldn't hear it.
I'm not emo!

Also, I always get like this when I'm depressed.  :( I go mental and in order to stop crying I stop thinking in general, and that really screws me up educationally as well as socially.
If you force your mind to go blank a lot for 30 minutes to an hour at a time, it tends to stay that way and it's hard to come back.
I find it hard to figure out simple arithmetic when I'm like this.

You won't like me when I'm angry depressed! O:

It's an infinite loop, because the absent-mindedness might have contributed to getting me here in the first place.

It's weird because to do my homework I have to stop crying, and then to stop crying I have to stop thinking, and to do my homework I have to think through the problems.
This really doesn't work for me.
You better not be depressed when we run out on the check meet. Imma treat you to takoyaki, okay? :D Mashi better come. I wanna see what you look like. D:<
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Mashi

You could just be humanistic like me and suddenly receive the vigorous fervor to not give up.  After all, others have had things worse and were able to overcome adversities without problem.  And they were average people too.  Napoleon was able to keep his composure when facing all of Europe, Hitler was able to keep his charisma when he began losing WWII, Gandhi was able to be ridiculously altruistic when the British adamantly refused to leave India, among other things.

More often that not, as human beings, we quibble about trivial things.  Is it okay to act emotional to things?  Yes, of course.  When one's mother dies, one shouldn't feel melancholic forever.  Give oneself respite and realise that life is life.  One can miss his/her mother, but he/she shouldn't be lachrymose for the rest of his/her life because of it.

Furthermore, life is transient.  And so are all the good and bad things that occur to us.  We'll pass times of melancholy sooner or later and quickly forget of our sadness.  I don't remember how many times I've hurt myself in painful manners, because pain is ephemeral.  It's natural for us to live and forget.  Pain isn't important to us, so we'll all soon forget all pain we've experienced (Unless it's something traumatising, but that's a different story).

You also must remember, pain is essential.  I'm not speaking of just physical pain either.  Without pain, we would never be able to amend ourselves in any way.  You're not supposed to be intimidated by pain, you're supposed to improve from it.  You have to embrace it and force yourself to feel better because of it.

But nevertheless, I hope that whatever is troubling you ends soon, Jub3r7.  Hopefully, whatever the problem is, you'll overcome it somehow.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

triforced1

For those of you in/ previously in marching band, is it normal for the flutes to be completely put of line? They're ruining our show.

SlowPokemon

It's okay, Jub. Don't let yourself get too down. After all you've got a girlfriend which is obviously the most important thing (for Kefka's benefit).

Seriously, imagine me hugging you. I wish I was able to go ice skating with you now. :-\

In other news, one of Margaret's friends, really super pretty and intelligent girl who is in colorguard and tends to be overlooked (in my opinion) is in my psych class and sits near me at lunch. I made it a point to talk to her, just because I figured I should put my awkward self out there (no actually I just thought she looked depressed). I had fun talking to her, we have a lot of the same opinions on stuff... I think she liked the fact that I actually listened to what she had to say...other times I've noticed she'll say something and people will ignore her. So today I was like "Hi [name]" loudly with a smile when I saw her in the halls on the off chance she'd remember me. And at first she didn't see me ( so i thought that like usual, I get ignored) but she noticed me and called back "Hi, Jordan!" happily. She actually remembered my name. Oh my god. Crazy.

She's way too pretty for me to even consider thinking about like that, but still! It's nice to know some people appreciate me being nice. And that I can make friends if I want. Interestingly enough, in my English class, where I know almost no one, everyone likes me because I'm good at the subject. Weird, in the past, I've only been hated for being good at school.

WRONG TOPIC BUT I DON'T CARE.

Edit:
Quote from: triforced1 on October 06, 2011, 05:15:02 PMFor those of you in/ previously in marching band, is it normal for the flutes to be completely put of line? They're ruining our show.

You do know Margaret plays flute right. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

Quote from: Mashi on October 06, 2011, 04:48:28 PMYou could just be humanistic like me and suddenly receive the vigorous fervor to not give up.  After all, others have had things worse and were able to overcome adversities without problem.  And they were average people too.  Napoleon was able to keep his composure when facing all of Europe, Hitler was able to keep his charisma when he began losing WWII, Gandhi was able to be ridiculously altruistic when the British adamantly refused to leave India, among other things.

More often that not, as human beings, we quibble about trivial things.  Is it okay to act emotional to things?  Yes, of course.  When one's mother dies, one shouldn't feel melancholic forever.  Give oneself respite and realise that life is life.  One can miss his/her mother, but he/she shouldn't be lachrymose for the rest of his/her life because of it.

Furthermore, life is transient.  And so are all the good and bad things that occur to us.  We'll pass times of melancholy sooner or later and quickly forget of our sadness.  I don't remember how many times I've hurt myself in painful manners, because pain is ephemeral.  It's natural for us to live and forget.  Pain isn't important to us, so we'll all soon forget all pain we've experienced (Unless it's something traumatising, but that's a different story).

You also must remember, pain is essential.  I'm not speaking of just physical pain either.  Without pain, we would never be able to amend ourselves in any way.  You're not supposed to be intimidated by pain, you're supposed to improve from it.  You have to embrace it and force yourself to feel better because of it.

But nevertheless, I hope that whatever is troubling you ends soon, Jub3r7.  Hopefully, whatever the problem is, you'll overcome it somehow.
I'm not the type of person to give up; it just hurts a little when someone who is trying to support you is actually creating the obstacle without realizing it.
And the way I forget the pain is by not thinking, and that screws things up, and then when I get sad again I remember the pain from before and it prolongs the pain I'm experiencing at the moment.
And I remember the traumatizing pain from when I was forced to lie as a little kid, because he thought I was wrong (as opposed to my brother) and I was spanked until I told the 'truth'.
And the truth to him was a lie to me. I would be hit until I lied. Looking back at the situation, I try to look for other options; I think how I could've explained to him that even if I was wrong in reality, I didn't believe I was, and therefore I wasn't lying, but applying that to situations now, negotiating doesn't work on parents when they're too busy hitting/yelling at you.
And in addition to that, I wasn't intelligent enough to form that argument at that age. I also have considered the option of running when I look back, but I never had the guts to run.
The reason I look back at that so much is because people say you can't be "forced" to do anything, so I try to come up with alternate solutions.
After applying those solutions to current problems, I realize they wouldn't work at all.

Also, ty people for trying to help me. The effort is comforting. Except the part where slow hugged me.  ;)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 06, 2011, 06:23:14 PMAnd I remember the traumatizing pain from when I was forced to lie as a little kid, because he thought I was wrong (as opposed to my brother) and I was spanked until I told the 'truth'.

Also, ty people for trying to help me. The effort is comforting. Except the part where slow hugged me.  ;)

IKR. I HATE THAT. I AM TELLING THE TRUTH WHY WON'T YOU FREAKING BELIEVE ME.

And sorry, I won't do that again. :-\

DrP

I just hate everything going on... seriously all this shit going on needs to totally stop and I'm just done with it.

...ugh...

I really need to get back on everything and stuff.

Saria

ALLERGIC TO PEACHES. MY EARS ITCH, MY NOSE IS STUFFED, MY EYES ARE WATERING AND MAH LIPS SWELLED UP I SHOULDN'T EAT TOO MANY PEACHES NEXT TIME. GRAHHHHHHHHHH. WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS ALLERGIC TO PEACHES.
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

KefkaticFanatic

sariaaa but I wanna visit tooooooooo

but I probably won't like takoyaki cause I dun like seafoods

Also wah, you're allergic to the greatest food in existence, I'm so sorry :(

me irl