News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

It sounds really petty but I don't care. Me and my brother share a shower. This morning was supposed to be my day to take a shower first but I just took one last night and TOLD him that. This morning he waits in his room for me to tell him he can have the shower. He lies to my dad about it, being a fucking crybaby and saying how I lied. My dad then tells me what I did was "bullshit" he didn't appreciate, and I'm being an idiot. With that hanging over my head I gritted my teeth and put on my happy face for school as we waited for the bus, him taunting me the whole time. Today, he tells me it's his day tomorrow to take a shower first (meaning I have like no time) even though it isn't. I told him I would just get up ten minutes earlier so we'd both have sufficient time. In return, he barged in my room angrily, grabbed my neck and squeezed really hard, then punched my scrawny self with his freakish muscles. When I tried to shove him out of my room, my mom downstairs overheard. When she asked what was going on, instead of saying "nothing" and getting on with our lives, my brother opts to be a jerk and say how I'm stealing HIS day or something, and it's horrible cause I said I'd get up earlier (I don't see how this makes sense). And also I tried to shove him out of my room, "hitting him really hard with the door." Oh and apparently he didn't even touch me. Go figure, my neck's randomly aching. I then get yelled at and called an idiot by my dad for wanting to get up early and then apparently hitting my brother with a door.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

DAMN YOU ROALD DAHL AND YOUR BOOKS. JAMES AND TEH GIANT PEACH IMMA FLAME DAT BOOK.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2011, 07:32:41 PMIt sounds really petty but I don't care. Me and my brother share a shower. This morning was supposed to be my day to take a shower first but I just took one last night and TOLD him that. This morning he waits in his room for me to tell him he can have the shower. He lies to my dad about it, being a fucking crybaby and saying how I lied. My dad then tells me what I did was "bullshit" he didn't appreciate, and I'm being an idiot. With that hanging over my head I gritted my teeth and put on my happy face for school as we waited for the bus, him taunting me the whole time. Today, he tells me it's his day tomorrow to take a shower first (meaning I have like no time) even though it isn't. I told him I would just get up ten minutes earlier so we'd both have sufficient time. In return, he barged in my room angrily, grabbed my neck and squeezed really hard, then punched my scrawny self with his freakish muscles. When I tried to shove him out of my room, my mom downstairs overheard. When she asked what was going on, instead of saying "nothing" and getting on with our lives, my brother opts to be a jerk and say how I'm stealing HIS day or something, and it's horrible cause I said I'd get up earlier (I don't see how this makes sense). And also I tried to shove him out of my room, "hitting him really hard with the door." Oh and apparently he didn't even touch me. Go figure, my neck's randomly aching. I then get yelled at and called an idiot by my dad for wanting to get up early and then apparently hitting my brother with a door.
*Le hug.*
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2011, 07:32:41 PMIt sounds really petty but I don't care. Me and my brother share a shower. This morning was supposed to be my day to take a shower first but I just took one last night and TOLD him that. This morning he waits in his room for me to tell him he can have the shower. He lies to my dad about it, being a fucking crybaby and saying how I lied. My dad then tells me what I did was "bullshit" he didn't appreciate, and I'm being an idiot. With that hanging over my head I gritted my teeth and put on my happy face for school as we waited for the bus, him taunting me the whole time. Today, he tells me it's his day tomorrow to take a shower first (meaning I have like no time) even though it isn't. I told him I would just get up ten minutes earlier so we'd both have sufficient time. In return, he barged in my room angrily, grabbed my neck and squeezed really hard, then punched my scrawny self with his freakish muscles. When I tried to shove him out of my room, my mom downstairs overheard. When she asked what was going on, instead of saying "nothing" and getting on with our lives, my brother opts to be a jerk and say how I'm stealing HIS day or something, and it's horrible cause I said I'd get up earlier (I don't see how this makes sense). And also I tried to shove him out of my room, "hitting him really hard with the door." Oh and apparently he didn't even touch me. Go figure, my neck's randomly aching. I then get yelled at and called an idiot by my dad for wanting to get up early and then apparently hitting my brother with a door.

...what the fuck. That's horrible.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Just take a shower at night and avoid conflict -.-  He's obviously just an annoying derp that isn't going to be changing anytime soon.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Just REALLY ANNOYING because such big idiots can control my life.

My brother is YOUNGER than me. I should be in charge. But God cursed me with this ridiculously pathetically scrawny body.

My dad is really, really, REALLY arrogant, almost as bad as me. And HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO REASON. I can't even disagree with him without getting completely criticized. So I just have to submit to his opinions.

I really cannot wait for the day when I never see my siblings except like a few times a year, and don't have to listen to my father at all. And my mother's often just as bad. -_- and she's EXTREMELY bitchy when she needs to be. Annoyed by me playing the piano, she screams my name like she's really pissed off instead of calling me at normal volume.

My dad's just stupid. Ridiculous punishments, ridiculous conversations, ridiculous logic. He's brilliant in business sense but so unbelievably stupid in so many things. And if I disagree with him at all, I'm a smartass and an idiot.

OKAY TRI MAYBE I AM BEING A BIT EMO. NJIFDOSJDKSO

EFitTrainr

I'm sorry about all the bs that's been happening slow. :(
I like food.

Nebbles

;_; Slow, can I just adopt you? You don't deserve the way they're treating you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2011, 07:43:51 PMAnd HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO REASON. I can't even disagree with him without getting completely criticized. So I just have to submit to his opinions.
and she's EXTREMELY bitchy when she needs to be. she screams my name like she's really pissed off instead of calling me at normal volume.

just stupid.  brilliant in business sense but so unbelievably stupid in so many things. And if I disagree with him at all, I'm a smartass and an idiot.
All that. All of that. Ever.
Here, I'll forward the pm's I've been ranting secretly to you so we can be slightly emo together!!!!  :D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

triforced1

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2011, 07:43:51 PMJust REALLY ANNOYING because such big idiots can control my life.

My brother is YOUNGER than me. I should be in charge. But God cursed me with this ridiculously pathetically scrawny body.

My dad is really, really, REALLY arrogant, almost as bad as me. And HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO REASON. I can't even disagree with him without getting completely criticized. So I just have to submit to his opinions.

I really cannot wait for the day when I never see my siblings except like a few times a year, and don't have to listen to my father at all. And my mother's often just as bad. -_- and she's EXTREMELY bitchy when she needs to be. Annoyed by me playing the piano, she screams my name like she's really pissed off instead of calling me at normal volume.

My dad's just stupid. Ridiculous punishments, ridiculous conversations, ridiculous logic. He's brilliant in business sense but so unbelievably stupid in so many things. And if I disagree with him at all, I'm a smartass and an idiot.

Yep.

SlowPokemon

Thanks guys. :P being a teen kind of sucks. Take away kind of. My angst gets the best of me sometimes. But GRAAAH FRUSTRATING.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2011, 07:43:51 PMJust REALLY ANNOYING because such big idiots can control my life.

Teen years were always my terrible time... for sure. Your brother has been quite douchey to you.

I'll bet you're going to be happy in August of 2013 when you finally leave off to college to get at BS in Anal Organization. (Holy Crap, I'll graduate 2 months before that!)

Everything's going to be fine. Minor setbacks lead to greater achievement, even if it pisses you off.

Lemme say, last year, my roommate literally waited for me to wake up and the moment I opened the door to go outside to the hall, he darted into the bathroom to take a shower (which I had to listen to all the stuff he did in there since the walls were thin) -- and if I wanted to strangle him/punch him/poison him/defenestrate him, he would've started whining and would've gone to the CA (like an RA) and just gone nuts. I totally feel you, but not in the physical sense.

I would seriously come over and bring you Starbucks and give you a hug and do what ever (oh God, I sound like a woman) -- I've helped people in the past (like a friend of mine to not cut herself and help her with a pretty nasty break-up) -- I've literally heard the brunt of it... and then I'll put you on a protein diet and get you to the gym/jogging track/pool to start training.

spitllama

Quote from: DrP on October 06, 2011, 10:02:18 PMTeen years were always my terrible time... for sure. Your brother has been quite douchey to you.

I'll bet you're going to be happy in August of 2013 when you finally leave off to college to get at BS in Anal Organization. (Holy Crap, I'll graduate 2 months before that!)

um wut
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

It's super late...

I should have said BS in Detail-Oriented Organization.

KefkaticFanatic

After noticing that I was studying/doing homework intently, my roommates decided to bring 10 people into our super cramped dorm room to loudly watch garbage comedy shows.

For fucks sake.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Isn't that the best thing in the world?

I really don't care if The Daily Show is on or Tosh.0... I just want to get my work done for class tomorrow.