The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

A friend of mine lately just won't stop talking about the same things. It's these two guys. Just always then. How they always make her all sad, and yet she still talks to them. It's getting annoying and I'm tired of hearing it! If they upset you that much, STOP TALKING TO THEM!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 07, 2011, 01:02:04 PMIt's not gay unless the balls touch*

Even though I know about yaoi and that kind of stuff I'm still not used to hearing this xD Blehhh

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: Saria on October 07, 2011, 06:56:09 PMSo I know this guy who won't stop talking about himself and it's really getting on my nerves. He's giving me a bigger headache. /Rant

I know a girl like that, she thinks she's superior to everyone and so she complains about stuff that happens at school but hey, I can't understand, I mean it's not like Translation is as hard as what she's currently studying! >__>
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Saria on October 07, 2011, 06:56:09 PMSo I know this guy who won't stop talking about himself and it's really getting on my nerves. He's giving me a bigger headache. /Rant
Totally know what you mean.  I know a few of the same annoying pricks -.-

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

So many tornado warnings.
... In October. Fuck you Nebraska.

... I miss my boyfriend. Freakin' Canada Thanksgiving.

Also my arm hurts from my flu shot.

Jamaha

Oh fuck this.

I'm programming in _Python_, the easiest goddamn language there is and can't get this damn program to work.

No surprise though, because I'm an useless piece of shit at everything. No wonder I never got the NSM site coded.

spitllama

We appreciate your work JaMaHa. No need to get angry at yourself. Look at some forums or something :P
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jamaha

EFitTrainr

REMEBER WHEN NINTENDO USED TO MAKE DURABLE HANDHELDS??? BECAUSE MAH 3DS IS BROKEN. FUCK YOU NINTENDO
I like food.

Shadoninja

Quote from: shadowkirby_64 on October 08, 2011, 02:32:35 PMREMEBER WHEN NINTENDO USED TO MAKE DURABLE HANDHELDS??? BECAUSE MAH 3DS IS BROKEN. FUCK YOU NINTENDO
what happened?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

EFitTrainr

I took it with me on a walk and when i turned it on, the top screen wasn't working.
I like food.

Winter

How old is it?

That scares me, I didn't buy a warranty

EFitTrainr

I got it in mid-june. thankfully it's still under warranty...

EDIT: Well, that's odd... i turned it on and now its working fine.
I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Winter on October 08, 2011, 02:41:24 PMHow old is it?

That scares me, I didn't buy a warranty

Aren't you supposed to be gone for a long time?

Also, I thought you had no money to buy things -.-

me irl
[close]

Dude