The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Tumblr is taking foreverrrrr to upload my awesome amazing photos.

Lightbulb. I'll upload them to photobucket so you guys can see them first.

e: RIGHT AS SOON AS I CLICKED POST, TUMBLR FINISHED. IT TOOK LIKE FIVE MINUTES.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 08, 2011, 09:08:15 PMTumblr is taking foreverrrrr to upload my awesome amazing photos.

Lightbulb. I'll upload them to photobucket so you guys can see them first.

e: RIGHT AS SOON AS I CLICKED POST, TUMBLR FINISHED. IT TOOK LIKE FIVE MINUTES.
what's your tumblr url?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

Shadoninja

my parents divorced when I was 3. I got to see my dad every once in awhile until probably around grade 1 or 2. I did get to visit him again 2-3 years ago with my sister.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jamaha

Both parents happily married for...um..30-something years.

Also just remembered. Back in like 7th grade in english class we had a listening compherension test. The recording was about an orphan and one of the questions was "What's different about [name] when compared to the other children?" I wrote "She has no father or mother."

Got 0 points because according to the teacher everyone has a father and a mother. The correct answer would've been that they're dead.

Bah.

Meta-Ridley

Did that teacher hate you or something? No. No-one hates JaMaHa!! :D

Dude

SlowPokemon

:P it wasn't all that funny.

Quote from: JaMaHa on October 09, 2011, 01:51:15 AMBoth parents happily married for...um..30-something years.

Also just remembered. Back in like 7th grade in english class we had a listening compherension test. The recording was about an orphan and one of the questions was "What's different about [name] when compared to the other children?" I wrote "She has no father or mother."

Got 0 points because according to the teacher everyone has a father and a mother. The correct answer would've been that they're dead.

Bah.

30 years? Wow. How old are your parents?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Jamaha

ETFROXX

I woke up 4 hours ago... have sat in my room since. Rainy, crappy day. Oh, and guess what?

... I miss my boyfriend...

Jub3r7

I woke up around 11 o'clock... glad I don't have work tonight. Lost my voice. Go away, horrible sickness! D:

... I miss my girlfriend...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Woke up around 10:30, sat around the house because all of my friends have stopped inviting me to do stuff with the rest of them. It's all rainy and crappy out.

...I don't even have a girlfriend to miss...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX