News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Ruto on October 27, 2011, 09:01:08 PMUpload the picture onto a website and paste the url into the appropriate field.
That wasn't working either... but I hear that the problem was solved, so I'll mess with it some more when I get home.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

So today's here... adios guys, see ya next week hopefully. D:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Didn't get paid yet...it's been a month -.-

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 27, 2011, 11:32:18 PMThat wasn't working either... but I hear that the problem was solved, so I'll mess with it some more when I get home.
I uploaded my pic again through an url which is why I suggested it. But it's okay.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2011, 04:06:54 AMSo today's here... adios guys, see ya next week hopefully. D:
Bye :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2011, 05:04:05 PMEven if it's not quite the role reversal I would hope for.
Speaking of role reversals, Roz and I seemed to have switched places! Dx
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nekrotzar

i don't know where to fucking start  :) but 3 major music conservatories rescinded my conditional acceptance into their music programs because my english professor failed everyone in the class except one person. hint: it was not me. i'm stuck going to a county college now and i'm not even wasting my time with their music program because of legal issues with one of the professors. i worked my fucking ass off last year and practiced and composed until my hands were in bandages and i still kept working i didn't sleep i didn't eat and i took freezing cold showers. now that i have to reapply to all these schools that reputedly barely ever accept transfer students, i just feel like i'm fucked for life just because one fat ass professor needs to get her ass laid. i never wanted to go through losing my mind like that again, and here I am feeling the same fucking anxiety and distress i did last year at every single task. i would drop out and pursue a life dedicated to personal development if my mom weren't suicidal. ugh... where would i be without boges and buds...

KefkaticFanatic

When all those parents and teachers and advisers say you can't screw off senior year, they actually are right :)

me irl
[close]

Nekrotzar

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 28, 2011, 10:04:21 PMWhen all those parents and teachers and advisers say you can't screw off senior year, they actually are right :)
i wasn't that's the point

Ruto

I'm not saying you can't rant on this thread, but you know, can you tone down the swearing a little? Plus the comment on your English professor wasn't appropriate at all. Pretty offensive, even.  :-\

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

If you failed for no reason, I'm certain that at least somebody in the school could put that word in for you, or you could have at least attempted to send in an appeal.  Of course, that would be if she really did fail you for no reason o;

Just going and blaming everybody else for your problems isn't reaaaaaally the best way to go about things

me irl
[close]

Nekrotzar

heh quick to dismiss kefka. i sent in the appeals, attempted to contact the english professor multiple times. talked to the english department and they didn't do anything. i even secured a place in a master class being taught by one of the judges of the auditions to put in a good word so don't think i didn't try. and it's county college of morris. no one knows what they're doing there i went back there this semester and they lost all the files on me and i had to reapply. it doesn't make sense.

Nekrotzar

and in the end if i tried that hard and missed an opportunity dangling in front of my face because of one person, who, despite evidence pointing in the direction of an A or B as a final grade, fails me, i would say she is at fault and my work had amount to nothing. This isn't a break up. This isn't fight with a friend. This is a loss of professional development that will most likely affect my future. It's a powerful feeling.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm sure they had a good reason.

It's not like bitching about things that happened months ago is really going to help you now, eh?

And lol.  If she was really that bad and unfair, you wouldn't be the only one complaining and she wouldn't have a job.

me irl
[close]

Nekrotzar

KefkaticFanatic

pshaw, don't be so bitter.  Waste of your time and thoughts.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

So the band I think I'm part of sucks. Me on the guitar is alright, except I don't know scales, harmonies, chords, or pretty much anything else I should by this point well enough to be any good at improvising. The drummer is terrible. But the bassist is a freakin beast. I never understood why I laughed at high school bands until I was part of one. God awful.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!