News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

One of my roommates woke me up this morning by "I wet the bed" -- I guess they partied way too much last night... but I got a lol and a "why do you need to publicize that" out of it. But I REALLY slept in this morning. So much for doing stuff this morning.

spitllama

I consider my physics lab professor to be a complete moron. It's a one credit class, yet she gives us a pre-lab assignment, a quiz, the lab, and a post-lab assignment for each lab we do. I think she just couldn't get a real job from the college so she's compensating by making our lives hell. Right now I'm doing a post-lab assignment and she words the questions so stupidly that there are like 3 different answers. Now I have to waste both of our time to get basic clarification by going in during office hours.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on October 29, 2011, 12:33:18 PMI consider my physics lab professor to be a complete moron. It's a one credit class, yet she gives us a pre-lab assignment, a quiz, the lab, and a post-lab assignment for each lab we do. I think she just couldn't get a real job from the college so she's compensating by making our lives hell. Right now I'm doing a post-lab assignment and she words the questions so stupidly that there are like 3 different answers. Now I have to waste both of our time to get basic clarification by going in during office hours.
My lab professor is a grad student. he really doesnt care for the most part, so we can have it quite nicely.

Ruto

I hate being so depressed. I feel like I was much happier by myself.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on October 29, 2011, 04:51:28 PMI hate being so depressed. I feel like I was much happier by myself.

I concur...let's be depressed together
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on October 29, 2011, 04:51:28 PMI hate being so depressed. I feel like I was much happier by myself.
I'm always depressed. I am generally a happy person, but I really never show my depression if im in that mood. If I'm having a bad day, I make sure people know... and sometimes I'll make other people miserable.

MasterProX

Almost got expelled at school today, probably will get expelled tomorrow.

What did I do?  Nothing.  Nothing wrong at all.  If you want to hear my retarded story, PM me.

KefkaticFanatic

Because school districts generally throw around expulsions ಠ_ಠ

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

My English teacher is fucking nuts.

She's giving us WAY too much work. Yeah, we're in Honors, and that IS some work to a degree... but the whole "This is SENIORS HONORS ENGLISH" bullshit is... well, bullshit! To give us 3 big assignments due in the same week is ridiculous. I have other fucking homework, lady. And your grading is retarded so compressing work like that is just a horrible, horrible idea.

I hate her so much.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

I have an outcome this morning! Have I revised? I don't think so! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MassiveMayhem

My cat was really sick yesterday so we took him to the vet and they took X-rays and found a mass by his stomach.  They weren't sure what it was until today when we took him to get an ultra sound and it wasn't a mass in the long run.  His stomach was enlarged and it was cancer.  We had to put him down because we can't let him go through radiation and all that.  Why are all my pets on the verge of death?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on November 01, 2011, 02:20:17 PMMy English teacher is fucking nuts.

She's giving us WAY too much work. Yeah, we're in Honors, and that IS some work to a degree... but the whole "This is SENIORS HONORS ENGLISH" bullshit is... well, bullshit! To give us 3 big assignments due in the same week is ridiculous. I have other fucking homework, lady. And your grading is retarded so compressing work like that is just a horrible, horrible idea.

I hate her so much.
You'll have it better in college. Only 4 papers due within 11 weeks. It really isn't that terrible.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on November 01, 2011, 05:52:28 PMMy cat was really sick yesterday so we took him to the vet and they took X-rays and found a mass by his stomach.  They weren't sure what it was until today when we took him to get an ultra sound and it wasn't a mass in the long run.  His stomach was enlarged and it was cancer.  We had to put him down because we can't let him go through radiation and all that.  Why are all my pets on the verge of death?
That really sucks. Loosing a cat is pretty terrible. I had to put down my cat about 4 years ago because he had feline leukemia since a baby, but we were surprised he lasted 7 years and then some. We all knew it was coming, but we put him to sleep because he would enter these cycles of being in a great mood and then descending into crazy sickness. I totally know how you feel... it sucks.

Wrydryn

DrP

Quote from: Wrydryn on November 01, 2011, 09:01:03 PMFive projects to do at once. :|
Welcome to my world

Bond Valuation and Corporate WACC Project, Tensile Test of PET and LDPE Project, External Auditing Project, French Grammar Project and a Peachtree Project on Journal Entries.

It sucks.