The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Quote from: Nebbles on November 01, 2011, 02:20:17 PMMy English teacher is fucking nuts.

She's giving us WAY too much work. Yeah, we're in Honors, and that IS some work to a degree... but the whole "This is SENIORS HONORS ENGLISH" bullshit is... well, bullshit! To give us 3 big assignments due in the same week is ridiculous. I have other fucking homework, lady. And your grading is retarded so compressing work like that is just a horrible, horrible idea.

I hate her so much.
English teachers are alawys stupid. Once mine said at the end of class "OK you'll have a sub teacher tomorrow because I have a splitting headache" and then she smiled like she was accepting cake. And her 'headache' seem to perfectly coinside with the day before a long weekend.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 02, 2011, 12:40:51 AMEnglish teachers are alawys stupid. Once mine said at the end of class "OK you'll have a sub teacher tomorrow because I have a splitting headache" and then she smiled like she was accepting cake. And her 'headache' seem to perfectly coinside with the day before a long weekend.

English teachers are awesome
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

English teachers are crazy. They always start crying about literature and they read into things way too much. My high school teacher would throw herself over tables when she got excited. It was all "OMFG I HAVE A POINT TO MAKE"
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on November 02, 2011, 08:22:20 AMEnglish teachers are crazy. They always start crying about literature and they read into things way too much. My high school teacher would throw herself over tables when she got excited. It was all "OMFG I HAVE A POINT TO MAKE"
Yep. My English teacher last quarter most likely had a boob job.

SuperFireKirby

I had a paper for AP Lit. due aboot 2 weeks ago. I decided not to do it. But for some reason, my level of care is so low it's shaking hands with Satan in the Underworld.

I believe I may be sick with the illness known as senioritis.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

triforced1

I think I've seen this on the Pictures thread, but here it is again since it fits so well:

SlowPokemon

Actually many authors, most notably Shakespeare, use a tremendous amount of intentional symbolism. English teachers are usually right in that area. Unless yours told you Fahrenheit 451 was about censorship. In which case she was WRONG.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

I can agree with that. I adore Shakespeare.

But what do you do with an English degree? Become an English teacher.

ETFROXX

I'm such a fucking screw up. My whole family fucking hates me and I pissed my boyfriend off so baadly he doesn't even want to talk to me, I fucking hate myself

DrP

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 02, 2011, 02:17:43 PMI'm such a fucking screw up. My whole family fucking hates me and I pissed my boyfriend off so baadly he doesn't even want to talk to me, I fucking hate myself
Don't worry. Believe in yourself that you can make it to college and think positively!!

Always know that we love you and are here for you!

You are NOT a fucking screw up. You are a smart, confident woman who needs some space.

universe-X

Failing a class at the moment so that keeps me from doing any extracurricular activities >.<

Oh, and my ex-girlfriend's a selfish, clingy... person >.<

Jub3r7

I hope my ex doesn't think that I'm still clingy.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 02, 2011, 02:17:43 PMI'm such a fucking screw up. My whole family fucking hates me and I pissed my boyfriend off so baadly he doesn't even want to talk to me, I fucking hate myself
Someone as awesome as you doesn't need to be having these negative thoughts all the time. Leave the negativity to less awesome people like me. Just hang in there, things will get better. I pinky promise.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]