News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: WarioMan98 on November 04, 2011, 04:31:38 PMAll my friends are completely obsessed with social networks! They only want to take photos everytime and everywhere! I'm sick of it! Damn! Only two of my good friends didn't corrupt with that stupid fashion. Because that is what they are for stupid teens! I don't say they are harmful, but some teens are just... God... Crazy? Stupid? They just care about that! And it's useless! What do they want? To show their "prettiness" to the world? To be the most popular ones? Well, that doesn't matter at all in your future jobs and so. Then they'll cry if they have a job they don't want because of their laziness at school!   :(
Sometimes I think I'm like Samus and I have to resist the corruption of Phazon (social networks and stupidity in general) while I see my friends being corrupted (Rundas, Ghor, Gandrayda and so)... I know, Imma bit melodramatic...  :P  :D

ANYWAYS! Now when I say I prefer forums (Go NSM!  ;D) to social networks they look a me like: "What? Forums? Freak!"
The same when I say I like videogame music... I'm like  ????

Oh! And also! They all prefer war, bloody hi-graphics games to enjoyable ones! I don't mind at all, but at least don't say: "Nintendo is crap, it doesn't have HD graphics or war games!" And trust me, I've heard this phrase A LOT (that's why I want to see their faces when the Wii U launches!  ::)). I don't care whether you like Nintendo or not, but I don't start bashing Sony or Microsoft just because "they don't have enjoyable fun games", do I? So shut the f*** up!

And Pokemon! They all say: "Pokemon is for babies" or "Pokemon is stupid and gay". I mean, have they ever played a single Pokemon game? Some of them have, and now they don't like it, OK, I understand, but don't start bashing it just because! I could do that too with your obsession with photos and social networks, but whateva...   :-\

Please note that when I say "all of them" I mean "the great majority", as some of my friends are clever and don't want to mess up and fail their exams just because of silly photos. And I don't hate social networks or people who have an account on those, it's just that they should be used intelligently.  :)

Wow, what a relief... I hope they read this sometime and realize that they're wasting the chance to have a good future...  ;)
This....is....my......life...
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

spitllama

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 04, 2011, 04:29:02 PM*gathers the stupidicide*
awaiting orders, sir!

*Awaits shadowkirby's well-known battle cry*

Oh and WarioMan I totally agree with everything in that post. Every single freakin thing (just with half as many smileys)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nakah

and twice as many frowns.

See, isn't eccentrically-angry ranting healthy?

fingerz

Hehehe. Found out about the F.E.A.R. technique in Pokemon battles and used against my brother. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

^That thing is so freaking old. Anyone seeing a Rattata knows about what you're going to do.
Also probably wrong thread.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I've learned to ignore all the crap that splatters across my facebook news feed and stuff...

and I do admit I to tweet a bit during the day and I find it fine, but I get a lot of news updates from the heads of the WP7 division over at Microsoft.

I do totally feel the same way about telling people that I spend time on a forum and that I listen to videogame music -- I guess it's too epic for them to handle!

Let them live in their own little world. My policy generally is: Do whatever you want, but if it affects me in any way, shape or form, then I have a problem.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

Ruto

^that was me last year -.- I just dragged Saria along. You can party in tinychat with us...

That sucks though :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Roz~

Some random fucktard managed to find pictures of me on facebook, and now he's making fun of me on another forum I used to go on. I'm fucking mad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jamaha

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

How can one damn integral take this long to solve? HOW? HOW? HOW???

spitllama

.... Not all integrals are possible. Just food for thought lol.
Submissions Page

Jamaha

That one was. It was so simple, yet I kept screwing up somehow.

Dude

So my Kingdom hearts disk is messed up for some reason... Idk if it's my PS2 or what, but now I can't play it. :<