News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: Roz~ on November 04, 2011, 08:19:53 PM^That thing is so freaking old. Anyone seeing a Rattata knows about what you're going to do.
Also probably wrong thread.
I never said it was a Rattata. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

By Rattata I meant any NFE, whether it's Rattata, Magikarp, Aron, Magnemite, etc.

A Magnemite sweep is kind of epic though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

I should totally try to fight the Elite Four with only Rattatas

Roz~

I don't think it's impossible. Depends on what level they are I guess.

Nebbles

Quote from: triforced1 on November 06, 2011, 01:59:45 PMI should totally try to fight the Elite Four with only Rattatas

Use the F.E.A.R strategy and it's totally possible.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

triforced1

I saw a replay of the battle tower once that kinda used that. Starly vs. Regigigas. Starly was lvl 5, Regigigas was lvl 100. Starly won.

Roz~

Yep, there are a lot of ways to make low level 'mons win against stronger 'mons. Which is awesome.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on November 06, 2011, 02:27:45 PMYep, there are a lot of ways to make low level 'mons win against stronger 'mons. Which is awesome.
aron....................
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Haha I know, it's kind of awsm. But I'm pretty sure this ain't a Pokémon thread.

So back to rants:

I hate when people are late. Gawd. Bitch I have other things to do than to just wait for you to arrive at my place.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 06, 2011, 02:49:05 PMI hate when people are late. Gawd. Bitch I have other things to do than to just wait for you to arrive at my place.
One of my few PET PEEVES

Roz~

Felt sick for the past few days, still feel sick today, my head is going to asplode and I can't eat. Meh. At least I'm not going to my boring English class...

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 07, 2011, 06:31:51 AMFelt sick for the past few days, still feel sick today, my head is going to asplode and I can't eat. Meh. At least I'm not going to my boring English class...
+1, Like, ReTweet

Nebbles

EXCUSE ME ENGLISH TEACHER. THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT ANY FUCKING QUOTES ON THAT RUBRIC. DON'T TELL US YOU'RE TAKING POINTS OFF NEARLY EVERYONE'S PAPER. THERE WAS NOTHING. ABOUT. QUOTES.

FUCKING GOD I HATE HER
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MasterProX

Sprained my wrist while playing soccer in PE today... and now I don't think I'll be able to play in my orchestra for while.  Sucks even more since there's another concert coming up soon.

KefkaticFanatic

How do you write an analytical paper without citing text...

me irl
[close]