The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I haven't had an anti-depressant in 3 or 4 days. I feel like fucking shit. Even when I'm happy I'm sad.

Wrydryn

Nebbles

Ahh... get some more...?

Also I keep telling myself I'll stop my nailbiting habit lol nope
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ETFROXX

Get more! I never thought of that!

Its called needing a fucking refill with permission from my doctor. I can't get to the doctor for a few more days.

Nebbles

Quote from: ETFROXX on November 07, 2011, 08:54:06 PMGet more! I never thought of that!

Its called needing a fucking refill with permission from my doctor. I can't get to the doctor for a few more days.

All right, all right, sorry. I didn't know that.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Wrydryn

KefkaticFanatic

I played 2 hours of Amnesia in a completely dark room.

Looks like I'm not sleeping.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

GAHHH hate applying to colleges I'm probably not even gonna go to.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 09, 2011, 12:45:21 PMGAHHH hate applying to colleges I'm probably not even gonna go to.
I did that and ended up here. (I never planned on going here, but things change and work out differently)

SuperFireKirby

I'm probably gonna go to a local college(which somehow isn't technically a community college) because it's cheap and I can get all my core classes knocked out there for a huge fraction of the cost and then transfer to an actual college like UCF.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

KefkaticFanatic

Everybody applies to ivies though, just to see.  And you should apply to a few good private and public schools, and look around for scholarships.  I have a few friends with full rides and some even getting paid to go to really good schools.

me irl
[close]