News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

I would think it's a bad idea to try to learn two languages at once, but eh

me irl
[close]

Ruto

^Sometimes.

Also yesterday was "Bare Sticks Day" (Singles Day) which explained the timing of my mom's lecture yesterday -.- Had I known that I would have went out to dinner with that friend anyway and I could use that excuse not to pay for her dinner too, which she planned on doing since I supposedly owe her money  ::)

It was also Pocky/Pretz day, according to Wikipedia and Veterans and Armistice Day. Huh.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

I don't get to visit my boyfriend over Christmas. And my family hates me. I fucking hate my life.

Ruto

Almost double post, but today I noticed the fat sis, while she was eating, grabbed a roll of paper towels and use the WHOLE ROLL to wipe her face with it while she was eating. Then she just put the roll down. My dad and I use those paper towels in the kitchen to drain oil and dry dishes...fuuu. Also she has a cold.

There were napkins nearby too >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

first you bother me constantly about fixing the fucking tv when all you needed to do was to press one fucking button to turn it on and off and leave the remote the fuck alone. you only watch one fucking channel anyway.

secondly you bother me about whether I bought something in the kitchen which I have repeatedly said no I did not. I do not buy anything for the kitchen and all groceries I buy go into the minifridge in my room. why the fuck does it matter anyway?

thirdly you misplace the remote. how the fuck do you do this? it's for one tv and it's always in one spot. all you have to do is leave it on the fucking table when you're done. I don't give a fuck how old you are it's not that hard.

finally, you accuse me of buying stupid things with the money that you give. I have fucking said repeatedly that I did not buy it so don't yell at me that I did.

fuck you you stupid rotting sack of shit. the minute i'm out of here you're dead to me. had I the choice I'd skip your funeral too.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Heh, that really sucks... =/
When do you think you can move out of there?

Nebbles

I've been lonely all day long and no one can seem to hang out with me.

sigh...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on November 12, 2011, 04:10:23 PMI've been lonely all day long and no one can seem to hang out with me.

sigh...
Same.

My roommates went backpacking in Big Sur and I have a crazy shitton amount of stuff to do... so I have been alone all weekend.

And I have literally tried to see what all my friends are doing, but they are either out of the area or just extremely busy since it is basically the last fully week of class before dead week.

If I was where you are (or vice versa), we'd totally hang out!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Roz~

spitllama

This is still sitting in my garage guys. Imma be there ina flash.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Just don't crash into my house or anything, okay?

Legos

My computer broke. And guess what else? My stupid backup thing decided not to save anything.
There goes 4 years of memories, work, and games! >:(