News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Rant Thread/My Life Sucks Topic [Don't be pricks]

Started by KefkaticFanatic, January 15, 2010, 06:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Always make sure things are actually backed up.

Like I do. Most of the time.

Dude

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

ETFROXX

Roz~

Oh wtf. Some retards are complaining because companies use their English name here in Québec. They want them to use French names. For example, "Spring" would be "Printemps". They also want Starbucks to use a French name. Fuck those separatists 'tards, go die in a fire. Stupid minority of people that always make us look like fools, I despise you. I need my flamethrower.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jamaha

Quote from: Dude on November 13, 2011, 05:28:00 AMLike the forum before this one? ::)

Speaking of which, I should probably backup my progress on NSM362 so far.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on November 13, 2011, 09:23:28 AMOh wtf. Some retards are complaining because companies use their English name here in Québec. They want them to use French names. For example, "Spring" would be "Printemps". They also want Starbucks to use a French name. Fuck those separatists 'tards, go die in a fire. Stupid minority of people that always make us look like fools, I despise you. I need my flamethrower.
Starbucks in French would be Starbucks! hahaha.

But seriously, that's just plain dumb... I always find it awesome when I see shops and restaurants with French or Italian names (Spanish names are overused greatly over here)
So if I was living in a French area, I would love to see some shops in English (so then I would be able to tell everyone what it means)

triforced1

So I have auditions for region in a month or so, and it comes to the realization of my parents that my good saxophone is broken after I've been telling them for the past half a year. So they JUST NOW take it in while I'm stuck with my piece of shit one that can't play anything lower than an F or higher than a C#.

DrP

I have a piece of shit clarinet that only goes from a low A to a high G... the rest are just screeches...

Because on my good one that I have can go above some the set register into awesome overtones!

fingerz

My clarinet loves me today. It's playing properly! :D
Won't ever again though. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Mine does too!!

I managed to really get better at this piece in E Major... so it is finally not sounding weird because of going to all the different sharps and the other crazy fingerings that aren't super normal!

fingerz

I have to learn a study for the clarinet in C minor, which means there will be a lot of movement between the awkward middle Eb and the alternate fingering for C. -_-
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn